The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Searching For Breeds from the Groningen Line

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
ToiletWater13
Visit My Farm

Searching For Breeds from the Groningen Line

Post by ToiletWater13 »

I am looking for horses for sale to breed some Groningen's into the game.
Friesians, East Friesians, and Oldenburgs are compulsory; also seeking Andalusians, Hanoverians, and possibly Holsteins and North African Barbs. Mixes of these that work for the breeding, such as Arabian x Andalusion or NAB x Thoroughbred, are also desirable.

Should have at least 4 stars in it's own breed evaluation. If it's a mix, then it's parents should have at least 4 stars in their breed evaluations. Obviously better stats are preferred but even the reds can be bred out.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: Searching For Breeds from the Groningen Line

Post by Farant »

ToiletWater13 wrote:I am looking for horses for sale to breed some Groningen's into the game.
Friesians, East Friesians, and Oldenburgs are compulsory; also seeking Andalusians, Hanoverians, and possibly Holsteins and North African Barbs. Mixes of these that work for the breeding, such as Arabian x Andalusion or NAB x Thoroughbred, are also desirable.

Should have at least 4 stars in it's own breed evaluation. If it's a mix, then it's parents should have at least 4 stars in their breed evaluations. Obviously better stats are preferred but even the reds can be bred out.
I will get some Holsteins today, but they will be not pure. If you want pure Holstein, I will get it later.
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
ToiletWater13
Visit My Farm

Post by ToiletWater13 »

Pure Holsteins are preferable. What are they mixed with, and what percent are they?
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

I have two friesians that i am willing to part with, on my other account i have nabs i can spare
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:27 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:27 am