The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

selling my spotted horses!!!!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: selling my spotted horses!!!!

Post by BlackOak2 »

Olga33 wrote:Yes thank you!
I'm just messing around on my own posts to see how this works between my 2 accounts, trying out random things :P
(Instead of invading someone else's posts with my random investigation :P)

Thanks for the reminder tho! :)
:lol: I do that occasionally as well.

Cheers! 8-)
Olga33
Visit My Farm

Re: selling my spotted horses!!!!

Post by Olga33 »

Olga33 wrote:hi, if you don't already know about this from my previous posts, I am interested in selling ALL my spotted horses.
but I cant figure out a fair way of doing this. I decided that if anyone has laid their eyes on a horse or horses they wish to have, I will negotiate prices with you IF you catch me in the chat room!

here is my farm:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/48102

like any horses you might want?

seriously, if you want to have any of these horses before someone else gets them, log into the chat room as often as possible and find me with the usernames of either Malishka33 or Olga33, and we can talk about how much to price the horse(s) that you want.
if you don't know how to get to the chat room, here is my best explanation how to get there....

Click on Community, ----> scroll down ---> and find where it says Chat Room. ----> click that, and your in!
hope you can catch me! I am on many times daily and nearly all day, and sometimes not at all....

good luck!

if my farm link didn't work, please let me know!!

***NOW CLOSED***
*will post anything new in a new post!

NOT FOR SALE

Appetite[/quote]
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:40 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:40 am