The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Buying

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
jada.ann.1215
Visit My Farm

Buying

Post by jada.ann.1215 »

Hey y'all! I am going to try and do the crummy foal quest. Where you have to breed a horse yourself with a HGP of less than 10k. Does anyone have any fail mares and studs they dont want? I'll pay good/trade horses or whatever needs to be done. Looking for a extremly low HGP. Thank you!
Horsey8866
Visit My Farm

Re: Buying

Post by Horsey8866 »

I would love to help but my lowest HGP is 57k
HorseGalLovi101
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGalLovi101 »

jada.ann.1215 wrote:Hey y'all! I am going to try and do the crummy foal quest. Where you have to breed a horse yourself with a HGP of less than 10k. Does anyone have any fail mares and studs they dont want? I'll pay good/trade horses or whatever needs to be done. Looking for a extremly low HGP. Thank you!
hey - i might have some if you want them still? i need the money for more stalls and stuff... just let me know! thanks!
jada.ann.1215
Visit My Farm

Post by jada.ann.1215 »

I'd love to look! Thanks!
jada.ann.1215
Visit My Farm

Post by jada.ann.1215 »

HorseGalLovi101 wrote:
jada.ann.1215 wrote:Hey y'all! I am going to try and do the crummy foal quest. Where you have to breed a horse yourself with a HGP of less than 10k. Does anyone have any fail mares and studs they dont want? I'll pay good/trade horses or whatever needs to be done. Looking for a extremly low HGP. Thank you!
hey - i might have some if you want them still? i need the money for more stalls and stuff... just let me know! thanks!

I'd love to look!
HorseGalLovi101
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGalLovi101 »

ok thanks!
SallyEvans1
Visit My Farm

Post by SallyEvans1 »

Feel free to have a look at any of mine for sale. I think they might be what you are looking for but I'm not sure xx
dark'sside♥♥♪♪
Visit My Farm

Post by dark'sside♥♥♪♪ »

HorseGalLovi101 wrote:
hi i dont mean any insult but can u please return my mare's that u bought from me they CLEARLY said PLEASE DONT BUY on both name and the Ad they
i want them back i was selling them to train and people bought them anyway :|
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/740955 http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/728283
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:34 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:34 pm