The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

|ЯR-C| Riverside Silver Belgians

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: |ЯR-C| Silver Thunder - Belgian Colt [Strength 61]

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
toads200 wrote:
definitely interested just had my mare drop a pretty good foal that might be a good match for this guy when she is older if you couyld take a look at at her i need a key eye to tell me what they think her link is below. :D

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/811990
I'll post him for you then. Does 10k sound fare?

As far as the filly she has strength of 60 - which is as close to perfect as you can get right now! As she is so young the best way to tell how she will turn out is to take a look at her Dam and Shire.

Her Shire doesn't display the strongest of physical conformation. For a Belgian his stifle placement is really odd, if you are looking to compete in some form of Western event than he would work. As far as a old fashioned log pull Belgian this stifle placement of her Shire will hinder the foals abilities. He does however had a good slope to him, and very solid legs along with a good head and neck placement. Hope she inherits those two traits.

Her Dam is very solid! Good strength and almost perfect Belgian conformation. She could stand to have a thicker neck, but as everything else is so solid it tends to even things out. The Dam is beautiful in almost every sence of the word. If your filly ends up taking more after her mother you are going to have a very real competitor on your hands and mixing her with the colt you are buying will produce something great! You have a solid little filly. :)
Thanks 10k sounds great especially now that i know that he could produce something great with her, i might even re-breed her parents to see what happens. thanks so much for telling me more since i'm not a full member my abilities are also limited so you really helped me out :D . As for me re-breeding them if i do not get what i would be wanting would you like the foal?, it be kinda like giving you more than money just a little present.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote:
Thanks 10k sounds great especially now that i know that he could produce something great with her, i might even re-breed her parents to see what happens. thanks so much for telling me more since i'm not a full member my abilities are also limited so you really helped me out :D . As for me re-breeding them if i do not get what i would be wanting would you like the foal?, it be kinda like giving you more than money just a little present.
Awesome. I'll post him the next time you jump on. As far as the foal goes, sure! If you don't want it I can see what I can do with it.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
toads200 wrote:
Awesome. I'll post him the next time you jump on. As far as the foal goes, sure! If you don't want it I can see what I can do with it.
ok i just gotta wait and see what my mare drops should not be to much longer, im ready for him whenever you are. ;)
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote:
ok i just gotta wait and see what my mare drops should not be to much longer, im ready for him whenever you are. ;)
Ok, so the next time you log on I have a few for you.

Stud Colt - $15,000 (because of his current training lever)
I can finish his training if you want, but that will bump his price substantially. [30k]

Filly - $10,000

I put the program on hold for a while as I need time to work on a new program. I hope these two will work for now, until I can reboot this program.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
toads200 wrote:
Ok, so the next time you log on I have a few for you.

Stud Colt - $15,000 (because of his current training lever)
I can finish his training if you want, but that will bump his price substantially. [30k]

Filly - $10,000

I put the program on hold for a while as I need time to work on a new program. I hope these two will work for now, until I can reboot this program.
oh yeah they should work out perfectly fine, as for the stopping this program for a while i understand for i have a black with blue eye deliboz project and a Belgian color project so this strength project just adds another but im trying my best not to stop them but i may have to. my mare is about to drop so not to much longer. As for training the stud colt im fine the way he is he will most likely just start my lines and his children will be trained so its all good. :)
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote:
oh yeah they should work out perfectly fine, as for the stopping this program for a while i understand for i have a black with blue eye deliboz project and a Belgian color project so this strength project just adds another but im trying my best not to stop them but i may have to. my mare is about to drop so not to much longer. As for training the stud colt im fine the way he is he will most likely just start my lines and his children will be trained so its all good. :)
Awesome, awesome! Just let me know the next time you plan to jump on.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
toads200 wrote:
Awesome, awesome! Just let me know the next time you plan to jump on.
ok so i plan to usually get on 11 am or 12 pm( eastern time) time that my usual times. which ever one fits you best is fine though. as for the foal dropped i might just keep her too but i also have a male here: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/816692 (males link)
but since i cant see the actual numbers i would like to know which of these two foals (this male) or the female is stronger. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/820044 (females link)
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote: ok so i plan to usually get on 11 am or 12 pm( eastern time) time that my usual times. which ever one fits you best is fine though. as for the foal dropped i might just keep her too but i also have a male here: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/816692 (males link)
but since i cant see the actual numbers i would like to know which of these two foals (this male) or the female is stronger. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/820044 (females link)
Private sales are here!!!! I'll post them both for you now. As far as their raw numbers:

Male:
Speed 12
Strength 57
Stamina 38
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 15
Movement 23
Agility 23
Tempo 25

Female:
Speed 11
Strength 57
Stamina 36
Balance 14
Movement 24
Agility 24
Tempo 26
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
toads200 wrote: ok so i plan to usually get on 11 am or 12 pm( eastern time) time that my usual times. which ever one fits you best is fine though. as for the foal dropped i might just keep her too but i also have a male here: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/816692 (males link)
Private sales are here!!!! I'll post them both for you now. As far as their raw numbers:

Male:
Speed 12
Strength 57
Stamina 38
Balance 15
Movement 23
Agility 23
Tempo 25

Female:
Speed 11
Strength 57
Stamina 36
Balance 14
Movement 24
Agility 24
Tempo 26

hmm its a tie then. i was trying to keep my strength above 60(which the horses that are being given to me by you we really help out on). so maybe you would want them both im sure you could get more than i could out of them :D .
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote: hmm its a tie then. i was trying to keep my strength above 60(which the horses that are being given to me by you we really help out on). so maybe you would want them both im sure you could get more than i could out of them :D .
I'll take the filly and see what I can do with her. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:28 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:28 am