The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Trained Horses For Sale

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: Trained Horses For Sale

Post by Toadally »

toads200 wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Of course :)
message me when shes done?
lacey2002
Visit My Farm

Post by lacey2002 »

How much for Behan Alaska?
Nexy
Visit My Farm

Post by Nexy »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/726395 хочу купить, предлагаю 20 000
не могли бы Вы натренировать мою лошадь ?
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote:
toads200 wrote:
message me when shes done?
I'm SO sorry!!!!! I completely spaced it and haven't been on in a while. I'll finish her up for you today.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote: message me when shes done?
She is finished and posted back for sale. Go ahead and offer $1 for her, very sorry for how long it took to finish her.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Nexy wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/726395 хочу купить, предлагаю 20 000
не могли бы Вы натренировать мою лошадь ?
Sure! I'll post her for you. As far as training a horse for you . I can take one or two from you. I'm going to be online a lot more now. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
toads200 wrote: message me when shes done?
She is finished and posted back for sale. Go ahead and offer $1 for her, very sorry for how long it took to finish her.
It's fine I know some times you are very busy so it's very understandable for how long it took. When I went into her it Sayed she was not posed for sale so I'm not sure what happened there. I know it was not on purpose though. ;)
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote: It's fine I know some times you are very busy so it's very understandable for how long it took. When I went into her it Sayed she was not posed for sale so I'm not sure what happened there. I know it was not on purpose though. ;)
Well that's odd. She is posted again for ya. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote: Well that's odd. She is posted again for ya. :)
there we go she was up i offered. Are you sure you dont want more for training her? :)
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote:
there we go she was up i offered. Are you sure you dont want more for training her? :)
It's all good. I told you that she would be done a while ago and completely spaced it. $1 sounds fare to me. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:46 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:46 am