The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Trained Horses For Sale

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: Trained Horses For Sale

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
toads200 wrote:
there we go she was up i offered. Are you sure you dont want more for training her? :)
It's all good. I told you that she would be done a while ago and completely spaced it. $1 sounds fare to me. :)
Ok I just wanted to be sure. Thanks so much for training her. There may be more in the future for you though, I still have to figure out how you do it so fast and how I could ever be able to train my own. ;)
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote: Ok I just wanted to be sure. Thanks so much for training her. There may be more in the future for you though, I still have to figure out how you do it so fast and how I could ever be able to train my own. ;)
I can put you down as a regular if you want. :) I can also put together a detailed explanation on what to do and how to do it as far as training them in the time I do. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
toads200 wrote: Ok I just wanted to be sure. Thanks so much for training her. There may be more in the future for you though, I still have to figure out how you do it so fast and how I could ever be able to train my own. ;)
I can put you down as a regular if you want. :) I can also put together a detailed explanation on what to do and how to do it as far as training them in the time I do. :)
i Would love to be a regular, and as far as an explanation that sounds Like an amazing thing for you to do (on your own time of course). I know there maybe Other people out there who have wrote things But to me you seem like The very best trainer out There, so its a honor to maybe become a regular. :D
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote: i Would love to be a regular, and as far as an explanation that sounds Like an amazing thing for you to do (on your own time of course). I know there maybe Other people out there who have wrote things But to me you seem like The very best trainer out There, so its a honor to maybe become a regular. :D
That's so nice of you to say! Thanks!! :)

The person who taught me can fully train a horse in 2 hours at 2 years old. She doesn't train for other players but it's crazy! I can fully train in 2yrs and 3.5months, so getting closer. It takes me around 2.3 hours to fully train one [if I'm feeling dedicated that is]. I'll start working on a training page for you. :) And add you to the regulars list. :)

So people on my regulars list get discounts. It's only 7k per training and not 10k. Also I have a new program going, where every 5th horse sent in is trained free of charge. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
toads200 wrote:

Wow I knew you could train horses fast, but wow that's just plain awesome to be able to do it is 2 hours. It sound like a great thing to be on the regular list. And even more amazing for you to write a post on trainin. Even when I know how to train I may still ask you every now and then when I get a over load of horses. :D
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

toads200 wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:

Wow I knew you could train horses fast, but wow that's just plain awesome to be able to do it is 2 hours. It sound like a great thing to be on the regular list. And even more amazing for you to write a post on trainin. Even when I know how to train I may still ask you every now and then when I get a over load of horses. :D
Awesome!

The only down side to the way I do it is I can only train 3 horses at a time. It's a pain, I have barns full of colts that need training and so many turns to go through. Unlimited turns would be wonderful! lol
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Jleader
Visit My Farm

Post by Jleader »

Is atomic possibilities still available?
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Awesome!

The only down side to the way I do it is I can only train 3 horses at a time. It's a pain, I have barns full of colts that need training and so many turns to go through. Unlimited turns would be wonderful! lol
Oh Yeah, we can only wish for unlimited turns when my account went back to a normal i basically stared all day at the screen because 6 turns dont last you much. I dont mind only being able to train 3 at a time, but im sure its a big pain for you. :lol:
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:I just realized as I was adding another trained horse to my barn, that I have way to many of them. So below are links to a handful or horses I'm willing to let go of.

I will post two a week for bid, but if there is one that catches your fancy let me know and I will post that one for you.

Happy Hunting!

Deliboz Stallion
|ЯR-C| Roman Munavvo

Deliboz Stallion
|ЯR-C| Behan Alaska

Mixed Irish Sport Horse
|ЯR| Irish Vengeance

[Partially Trained] Andalusian Mare
✨ Zelda

Arabian Mare
BO|ЯR Mint Wonder

Arabian Stallion
Fariytale Redemption

Welsh Cob Stallion
|ЯR| Golden Victory

[Partially Trained] Grade Horse
|ЯR| Atomic Possibilities

And I'm sure more will be added to the list as I train and add more horses to my ranch. I'll keep this list updated!
Do you have any spots open for training I have 4 or 5 horses I need trained
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

jodie1029 wrote: Do you have any spots open for training I have 4 or 5 horses I need trained
At the moment I have 5 horses in the line for training, but if you want to send them my way I can put them on my reserve account and on the list. It will be around a week until I will be able to finish them all up. (all 10)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:15 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:15 pm