The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

paints?

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Re: paints?

Post by cassietaylor27 »

MBroHam05 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote: 5k because Paints are so hard to breed and he also has a green stat.
Also if you have two filly's Ill buy both if possible :)
Okay I'll let you know!
MBroHam05
Visit My Farm

Post by MBroHam05 »

cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

MBroHam05 wrote:Thanks :)
Just had a palomino Paint filly, want her? i can't put her link here so you'll have to go to my farm and look in the Paint pasture at the newborn filly. Lucky Charm, my mare, is also for sale.
MBroHam05
Visit My Farm

Post by MBroHam05 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
Just had a palomino Paint filly, want her? i can't put her link here so you'll have to go to my farm and look in the Paint pasture at the newborn filly. Lucky Charm, my mare, is also for sale.
cassietaylor27 wrote:
I'll take both!
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

MBroHam05 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
I'll take both!
Lucky Charm is already sold, but I'll put up the filly!
MBroHam05
Visit My Farm

Post by MBroHam05 »

Okay!
MBroHam05
Visit My Farm

Post by MBroHam05 »

I offered 12k for her! Can go up if the other bidder goes up but I won't be back on for about an hour. So please hold her for me! Thanks :)
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

MBroHam05 wrote:I offered 12k for her! Can go up if the other bidder goes up but I won't be back on for about an hour. So please hold her for me! Thanks :)
I will! Don't worry ;) I'll only except your offer since you asked first.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:18 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:18 am