The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for Paint Mare or Filly

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
PonyRaindrop
Visit My Farm

Looking for Paint Mare or Filly

Post by PonyRaindrop »

I'm searching for a paint mare or filly to start a paint horse line. Must be purebred. Please send me your links!
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Paint Mare or Filly

Post by cassietaylor27 »

PonyRaindrop wrote:I'm searching for a paint mare or filly to start a paint horse line. Must be purebred. Please send me your links!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/46805
here's the link to my pasture where I have my Paint horses. I currently only have two mares, so neither are for sale, but they are both pregnant so you are welcome to purchase a foal when it is born, if you would like.
PonyRaindrop
Visit My Farm

Post by PonyRaindrop »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
PonyRaindrop wrote:I'm searching for a paint mare or filly to start a paint horse line. Must be purebred. Please send me your links!
here's the link to my pasture where I have my Paint horses. I currently only have two mares, so neither are for sale, but they are both pregnant so you are welcome to purchase a foal when it is born, if you would like.
Thankyou for the offer, please let me know if a filly is born. I would like to buy it! :)
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

PonyRaindrop wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
Thankyou for the offer, please let me know if a filly is born. I would like to buy it! :)
Ok I will! So far I only had a colt, I'll let you know when the other foal is born!
PonyRaindrop
Visit My Farm

Post by PonyRaindrop »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
PonyRaindrop wrote:
Ok I will! So far I only had a colt, I'll let you know when the other foal is born!
Okay, thankyou! :D
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

PonyRaindrop wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
My mare had another foal but it was another colt! :oops: :? So I bred her again, hopefully it will be a filly next! Thank you for your patience!
PonyRaindrop
Visit My Farm

Post by PonyRaindrop »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
PonyRaindrop wrote:
My mare had another foal but it was another colt! :oops: :? So I bred her again, hopefully it will be a filly next! Thank you for your patience!
No problem :)
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

PonyRaindrop wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
You won't believe this, but she had another colt! I'm really sorry... I'm going to try breeding my other Paint mare in hopes she'll have a filly. You can have the filly for half off because you've had to wait so long!
PonyRaindrop
Visit My Farm

Post by PonyRaindrop »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
PonyRaindrop wrote:
You won't believe this, but she had another colt! I'm really sorry... I'm going to try breeding my other Paint mare in hopes she'll have a filly. You can have the filly for half off because you've had to wait so long!
That's okay, I can wait :D Thanks for trying to get a filly for me! :)
Also, sorry for responding so late!
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

PonyRaindrop wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
That's okay, I can wait :D Thanks for trying to get a filly for me! :)
Also, sorry for responding so late!
FINALLY!!!!! I have a filly with 2 green! So happy! Whew, that took so long, so sorry! I will put her up for sale right away and you can offer whatever you'd like :)

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:03 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:03 am