The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

WILD FLICKA Ranch Horse Orders

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Re: WILD FLICKA Ranch Horse Orders

Post by WILD FLICKA »

ruby_jane wrote:.
Yes I can defiantly breed some for you. I will show you them once I get them!
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

WILD FLICKA wrote:
ruby_jane wrote:.
Yes I can defiantly breed some for you. I will show you them once I get them!
Thanks a heap!
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunken Hill Stables »

WILD FLICKA wrote:
Sunken Hill Stables wrote:.
Okay I will hopefully have another soon. I may end up with some colts. Will you ever want one? It can be unrelated too.
You're going to cut a hole in my new virtual pocket lol. I will need some colts but when my girls are grown. I usually try to start with females, breed them to two different paid studs and then figure out the genders. If I get a colt I buy another female. If I get a female rinse and repeat with a new stud. So I will need help but not for a while. I need to organize my breeding pairs in the owners comments like you have so they won't be aging for a little bit. Its a really good idea!

Next from you (After the filly) I'm going to need an Exmoor pony mare to help my stats and to possibly breed my first Galloway. This is the colt: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/889046 No Reds but negative strength, speed and stamina. So I'm hoping to not go in the red with, preferably, positive comments on the stats. Those are hard to get on that breed (I've been trying lol) so if it's not perfect don't worry about it.

I'm going to be a regular customer. Not only are you nice, you deliver. And it saves me so much confusion dealing with so many different breeds. Right now I haven't come close to 1/4th of my final breed lol. Thanks for everything!
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

aww thanks I try my best. All of my Exmoors have no reds and they are getting better since I don't let any bad one stick around. I love helping it gives me a job to do. for sure just holler anytime you need anything.
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

Look what I have! A beautiful chestnut filly for you. I can't tell let but she may even grey out with age.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/894047
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

YAY! She is so pretty! I can't wait to see how she grows! Check out your first girl http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/889051 She's growing beautifully!
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

Oh she is! Definitely Dun, let me know is you need anything else. Glad you are happy with them.
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Could you do a lease or sale on this mare? I need those stats! How much to lease for 2 foals or 4 foals, and how much to buy. I'm going to use her to make a Galloway and an Exmoor. Or two of each. I would prefer a lease. That way I don't need to buy a new fence and you can still use her! Win Win :lol:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/853419
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

Oh I love her quite a lot. How would it work if I leased her to you? I may sell her but am interested in what you would like to work out.
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

WILD FLICKA wrote:
Oh I love her quite a lot. How would it work if I leased her to you? I may sell her but am interested in what you would like to work out.
I can see why! She's beautiful and well rounded stat wise.

I think they are working on broodmare leases in the game. But, until then, I guess the only way would be for you to put her up for sale (at a make offer so only I get her) priced at the lease amount plus $1. I breed her for agreed amount of foals then let you know and put her up for sale and you make the offer for $1. I think it's how people train horses at the moment. Unless you know something better?

In the real world the price is usually less than sale price. It depends on the time, who is taking care of the horse, quality. I would say as cheap as possible... But, that's just me. :lol:

Take your time to figure out what you want to do. I currently have a freeze on my aging and breeding while I try and make more space.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:21 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:21 am