The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Rose Creek Stables Dutch Warmblood Development Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Rose Creek Stables Dutch Warmblood Development Log

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

I Started out by breeding Arabians. The I Moved to arabian crosses. Now I am working on breeding Dutch Warmbloods (aka KWPN). I have made on offer on a nice stallion to start my lines, and have purchased a mare. I plan to cross them with thoroghbreds to incorperate speed, color, and other factors into my lines. Any and all information is welcome when it comes to breeding Dutch Warmbloods and Thouroghbred crosses.
Last edited by RoyalCrownAcres on Tue May 08, 2018 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Training!

I finally finished training my first part Dutchie! He is a pretty good show horse. I already have a foundation line of mixed and 3/4 Dutchwarmbloods. Sadly my foundation mare has passed away. More details coming soon
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Training!

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Rosecreekstables wrote:I finally finished training my first part Dutchie! He is a pretty good show horse. I already have a foundation line of mixed and 3/4 Dutchwarmbloods. Sadly my foundation mare has passed away. More details coming soon
Does this mean you are training for the public?
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Kamichi Stables wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:I finally finished training my first part Dutchie! He is a pretty good show horse. I already have a foundation line of mixed and 3/4 Dutchwarmbloods. Sadly my foundation mare has passed away. More details coming soon
Does this mean you are training for the public?

Yes I am! Do you need anything?
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: Rosecreek Stables log

Breedings for the next game year are set! Hopefully i can produce some good foals this game year. I have decided to class horses by generation, horses that are progeny of my foundation mare will be generation1. After about 3 or 4 genertaion i will start giving them a sub-class to prevent in-breeeing. If anyone has ny good Purebred Dutch Warmbloods for sale or stud please let me know! I hope i can eventually get a 5 gold Dutch Warmblood by the end of 2018
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse_alternate »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: Does this mean you are training for the public?

She may not but I do I have a filly I am going to use to cross all the breeds in the game in search of the perfect horse and I would like her training until she is old enough to breed. I do not have much money on this account but I could give you some $1 studs from my main account that does all Arabs?? Please let me know!!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

arthorse_alternate wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:

She may not but I do I have a filly I am going to use to cross all the breeds in the game in search of the perfect horse and I would like her training until she is old enough to breed. I do not have much money on this account but I could give you some $1 studs from my main account that does all Arabs?? Please let me know!!
I would be delighted to train your filly! I don’t need payment, I enjoy helping people out! Let me know if you still want me to train her
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:

I would be delighted to train your filly! I don’t need payment, I enjoy helping people out! Let me know if you still want me to train her
oh! Please do here is her link i will put her up for offers! Thank you Thank you Thank you!Great
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:
oh! Please do here is her link i will put her up for offers! Thank you Thank you Thank you!Great
Just made an offer make sure to check my training page to get more info ill try to link it below
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=11915
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Just made an offer make sure to check my training page to get more info ill try to link it below
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=11915
I accepted! once she reaches breeding age please quote me and I'll buy her back! how long do you think it will take?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:01 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:01 am