The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Breakthrough Stables Farm Log [ENDED]

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Breakthrough Stables Farm Log

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber wrote: Lol yes!! :lol: It's so frustrating... I wish there wasn't a limit on the amount of pregnant mares I can have! :lol:
Poor Mares, sounds like you have a breeding factory over there
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Breakthrough Stables Farm Log

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber wrote: Lol yes!! :lol: It's so frustrating... I wish there wasn't a limit on the amount of pregnant mares I can have! :lol:
Poor Mares, sounds like you have a breeding factory over there
Lol yes I do! :P
Currently working on Freibergs, Mustangs, and Paint Belgians
Home of Titan, one of HW's top racing Thoroughbreds
Breeder of the first Freiberg
Farm Log
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Breakthrough Stables Farm Log [ENDED]

Post by meganamber »

I will be leaving Horse World. I hope I was a positive influence on the game and will be known as a good player. I want to thank all the players that were kind to me and helped me out over the year I played.
Farewell!
Farm Log
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber wrote:I will be leaving Horse World. I hope I was a positive influence on the game and will be known as a good player. I want to thank all the players that were kind to me and helped me out over the year I played.
Farewell!
I said it before and i'll say it again : "It's just a game" perhaps you have noticed that sometimes i dont play for months and then i come back to see how YOU are doing 8-) Just remember your login, maybe you feel like saying hello after a few months?

I always enjoyed our talks and cooperations, so i hope to talk to you again.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber wrote:I will be leaving Horse World. I hope I was a positive influence on the game and will be known as a good player. I want to thank all the players that were kind to me and helped me out over the year I played.
Farewell!
I said it before and i'll say it again : "It's just a game" perhaps you have noticed that sometimes i dont play for months and then i come back to see how YOU are doing 8-) Just remember your login, maybe you feel like saying hello after a few months?

That is very nice of you to say so :)
Unfortunately, I won't be coming back. I hope you have the best of luck on the game my friend :)
Farm Log
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:

Unfortunately, I won't be coming back. I hope you have the best of luck on the game my friend :)
Thanks.. Too bad you're leaving. I have seen that other players left aswell. There are some nasty people online that take away some of the fun, so i kinda understand. I also wish you the best and perhaps we'll talk again.
Thanks again for being one of the friendly players
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Thanks.. Too bad you're leaving. I have seen that other players left aswell. There are some nasty people online that take away some of the fun, so i kinda understand. I also wish you the best and perhaps we'll talk again.
Thanks again for being one of the friendly players
Thank you for this, it means a lot :)
Farm Log
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

Farewell!
You were definitely a positive influence! :) I will always know you as a great player! You always helped and made me happy! Thanks for playing with everyone and being nice to everyone! :D I wish you could stay! :( Thanks again for everything!!! :D See ya later... :cry:
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Shiva wrote:
Farewell!
You were definitely a positive influence! :) I will always know you as a great player! You always helped and made me happy! Thanks for playing with everyone and being nice to everyone! :D I wish you could stay! :( Thanks again for everything!!! :D See ya later... :cry:
Thank you for these kind words Shiva, I will always remember them :)
Farm Log
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Tom wrote:ping
Hey Tom,
You might have heard, I'm leaving the game. I would like to talk to you about my account whenever you have time. Thanks :)
Meganamber
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:01 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:01 am