The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Kip's Ęxotic Ęquines - Not Even Barnum Can Match The Strange

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Kip's Ęxotic Ęquines - Not Even Barnum Can Match The Strange

Post by Poseikip »

Here at Kip's Ęxotic Ęquines we pride ourselves in everything we do, from breeding for stats, to breeding for colors, and to a horizon farther than believable. Yep, that's how we feel everytime we slap a {KĘĘ} on a horse, regardless of what strange project it is. I guess you need to know agout my farm before we get anymore emotional. :D

Anyway, I started playing back on May 19th of 2017. That first week or so I met a few people who have definitely helped me in my journey to be where I'm at now. Those were people such as Baranduin Brewster, sandyleigh79, Bitapetrone, and some who prefer to be unnamed. Now everyone knows that newbies have money problems, but thanks to BB (Baranduin Brewster) I was one of the lucky few who didn't. I'm not saying she gave me money, because she did make me work for it. I would work on the breed she was working on at the time, Appaloosas, and when I bred a foal she liked, she would pay me for it. This source of income kept me going afloat. However, when she stopped breeding Appaloosas, I hit a problem. I had to make money somehow or other, and evryone in the chat would tell me "Local Shows" so I did them. That's how I made my first few bucks. There were definitely a lot of freebies along the line, and that helped a lot too. Then one day, I spent 1 million dollars on some Deliboz-Turkmene mix racehorses from sandyleogh79. I know what your thinking. "A million follars on some rusty old mix breed racehorses?!". Nope, not at all. They were great foundation for how I came to make money. I started breeding them until I came to have a line of pure deliboz racers, and this right here is when things got interesting. There was someone in the chat name Anonymous_Neon, and I messaged them with a proposal. My idea was that what if I continued breeding these Delibozes, and Neon trained them? Neon came to agree, and this is how we started a business, that we titled "Kip and Neon's - Horses Worth Buying!". And that's how I'm making money these days, along with my eventing account, Poseikip2! Aside from business I also do personal projects, and as of now I am working actively on Mini Belgian In-Handers, as well as Giant Shetland Log Pullers! Pretty soon my Shetlands will compete with Snowball the Mighty, whom Bitapetrone owns! Anyway, thanks for checking this out, and when I get a Pure Belgian In-Hander, or a Pure 21.3hh Shetland Log Puller, I'll make sure to update you guys! Bye! ^-^
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Re: Kip's Ęxotic Ęquines - Not Even Barnum Can Match The Strange

Post by Poseikip »

Well guys I have finally made my first legit million! By that I mean i made it myself, and it was not gifted or anything. The best part is I actually made 39 million today! Here is the mare who did it. :lol:

{KĘĘ} Lucky Liberty

I will love and cherish her forever! As soon as she pops this foal she will be going to my eventing account, where she may live forever, eternally making me money! Hehe. :D
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

Update -
I am revamping my farms. I have decided I will work on ONE project at a time. I have many goals, but I have found I quickly clutter and run put of space when I do multiple. As of now I will be working on my Shetland Giants, as they are my signature breed. If anyone has any project suggestions, feel free to quote me here!
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Hi
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:00 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:00 pm