The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Majestic stables

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Majestic stables

Post by Lcameron »

Hi every body who looks here. Now I have been playing this game for a while now a couple of months so it's a bit late to start on a blog but here is what has happened in the past........
When I joined I made the biggest mistake ever by buying two adoption mares. You can tell I was shocked when I found out how horrible the breeders report was but I only discovered the market later so I adopted a stallion and started breeding these bad Arabian horses. Then I discovered the market and me who absolutely adores gypsy vanner sold my other horses and started breeding the gypsy vanners. I was truly disappointed when all I got was a red mark or a few yellow lines on the breeders report of my foals but had decided to breed gypsy vanners so I kept going. Then I saw a mare that was absolutely gorgeous. She was Arabian and she is the great great grandmother of most of my horses today. She was perlino so I named her after my horse Morgana. I put her with a black stallion which has such a long name I can't wright it down. They had a foal called sun beam which grew up with quite a bit of training for a person so early in the game. Then I remembered that I was breeding gypsy vanners and sold morgana after putting her in foal again but I couldn't bear to sell sun beam since she was just a filly. I gave sun beam her own pen and found a stallion and a mare. The stallion I called faithful apple and he is around today but in an old age. Most of all my horses have either wild crazy the mare I bought sun beam or faithful apple. You can probably guess that after succession with Arabians I sold off or rehomed the gypsy vanners and bought another Arabian
mare. Then they had so many foals that are still alive today in my farm. I tried to get Morgana back so I could breed her also but the owner caller her Altica11 and she eventually passed away.now days I breed manly Araibians but also are trying for throughbreds and trying
to get good gypsy vanners back again. If you have something you think will match please tell
Me if you think you can help me out
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:46 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:46 am