The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Sinister Farms (SF)

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Sinister Farms (SF)

Post by Retsi »

The goal of Sinister Farms is to breed high quality competitive horses.

When breeding I take into consideration the conformation of both the mare and stallion. I'm a sucker for pretty bodied horses and unique colors, however. My most successful stallion inspired me to create my own strain of Thoroughbreds, and i'm currently working on creating the breed. I'm terribly picky and will only accept the 5*s for breeding. I haven't decided whether i'll sell the line publicly, I may to other serious breeders.

SF Viva La Rico

This stally easily rose through the ranks and is now the #1 Racing Thoroughbred on HWO by thousands of points. I would like to continue this and create Thoroughbreds specifically for Racing, so that I might dominate the Racing Thoroughbred ranks, beating the overall ranks is gonna be sticky. :lol: but it's a goal nonetheless

One of his mixed colts seems to be an ideally built racer as well. He's got a very similar conformation to his sire. I originally mixed this colt for Anglos, which is something I might go into with my Thoroughbreds after I've expanded the lines a bit.

When I do breed my Thoroughbreds, I will use no horses with short manes or tails in the equation (Arabian x North African Barb)(Galloway x Akhal-Teke). I'm really going to attempt to make my Thoroughbreds look like the stallion above or more similar to actual Thoroughbreds than the ones currently on HWO... cus most of em' are ugly.

Back to competitive horses...

I'm still working on these, and training. Most of my competition horses are mixed, because I like the qualities of the mare and stallion and they happen to be different breeds or already mixed. I'm working on doing some purebred Deliboz horses, however.

(Links coming soon)
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:12 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:12 pm