The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pine Valley Racing Stables {closed}

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Pine Valley Racing Stables {closed}

Post by meganamber »

Hello fellow horse lovers!
Welcome to the Pine Valley Racing Stables Farm Log!
I am super excited because I just chose my official name after searching for one for a while, and, I'm starting to dive into my newest project- a line of solid black cross-bred horses that excel at racing! I happen to have a weakness for both racing and black horses, so why not combine them? And, I am creating cross-breeds because so many breeds, like the Thoroughbred, Deliboz, Akhal-Teke, and Arabian combined will make ultimate race horses!
So welcome and enjoy the list of my notable horses below!

This is Mist Zip. He is a gorgeous high-strung, black Thoroughbred that I recently purchased! I'm very exited about using him in my new project!

This is Jasmine Cake! She came from the same place as Mist Zip, and she is also a high-strung, black Thoroughbred. Right now she is pregnant to a black Arabian.
I am in the beginning stages of my project, so really these two are the only ones to notice so far!
I am also playing around with Russian Dons, Russian Trotters, and Trakehners.

Had to edit my log to put in my newborn 5* Trakehner filly!!!! So excited about her!

This is Nicholas, my first Trakehner colt. He is currently in training, and I absolutely love his coat coloring!

This is Sasha, my best Trakehner mare. I also absolutely love her coloring! I am on the lookout for better Trakehner mares tho, if anyone has any, please feel free to contact me! :D

This is Thunder's Echo, a gorgeous Russian Trotter stallion that is 4* (a little tall) that I just had trained!

This is Echo, Thunder's Echo's mother. She is the best Trotter mare I have and is currently pregnant to the top Russian Trotter in the game! :)

This is Little Donatella, one of my 5* Russian Don mares!

This is Golden Donatella. She is on the list not only because she's 5*, but also because she's a palomino. I love palominos along with black horses ;)

This is Donatella's Dreamer, a 4* Russian Don colt with a GP of 55k. He is currently in training and I love his coloring :)

And finally, the last one- Cherokee Don. He has a weird name yes.. but anyway, he is my newest born Russian Don colt and is also 5*! His GP is a little under Dreamer's and I'm excited to see what he'll turn out to be in the future!
Thanks for reading guys!
I'll post updates as my black race horse project progresses... as well as my other projects!
~Pine Valley Racing Stables~
Last edited by meganamber on Sun May 06, 2018 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: Pine Valley Racing Stables

Post by Bitapetrone »

I look forward to seeing you in the racing comps! I'm partial to black as well.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Update!!!!

I have now partnered with the wonderful Claire_ and her Silver Quarter Stables ( http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/67335 ) to breed quality Trakehners that excel at the sport of show jumping! I know I showed you guys some of my Trakehners above, but I want to make a whole list of all of my Trakehners that I have at the moment :) I am really excited about this project and I can't wait to watch my line grow!

Of course, this is Mia, my very first Trakehner mare. She is currently pregnant, but because she is getting up in the years I think I am going to retire her after her foal is born.

Here is my other Trakehner mare, Sasha. She is also pregnant, and after she drops her foal I will probably be selling her to my partner.

I am so proud of this beautiful girl! She is my first 5* Trakehner filly! She is only a year old, so I'm hoping to get someone to age her quickly so she can start being bred!

This is Princess Kate, my other Trakehner filly. She is 4* because her body size is just a tad too small. I think I will age her along with Shasta so both can start giving me some nice foals!

And of course, this is Nicholas, my very first Trakehner foal. He is fully trained now and I am excited to start competing him!

And lastly, this is Prince William, the pride of my Trakehner line. He is 5* and has almost completed his training. I can hardly wait to compete him as well as breed him!

Thanks for reading guys! Hope you enjoyed my log and feel free to go take a look around my farm!
~Pine Valley Stables~
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:Update!!!!

I have now partnered with the wonderful Claire_ and her Silver Quarter Stables ( http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/67335 ) to breed quality Trakehners that excel at the sport of show jumping!
thanks! I am really excited about the project as well! :D Do you think we should name our project?
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:Update!!!!

I have now partnered with the wonderful Claire_ and her Silver Quarter Stables ( http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/67335 ) to breed quality Trakehners that excel at the sport of show jumping!
thanks! I am really excited about the project as well! :D Do you think we should name our project?
That would be cool but what could we name it?
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: thanks! I am really excited about the project as well! :D Do you think we should name our project?
I don't know maybe something like Tantalizing Trakehners? :lol:
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Hi!
I see you're using my studs very actively. I hope you're happy with the quality of the foals! I'm happy to know there's another team of breeders. Hope your horses will be successful.
Can I include you in the list of breeders in the Trakehner breed topic?
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

Farant wrote:
Claire_2 wrote:
Hi!
I see you're using my studs very actively. I hope you're happy with the quality of the foals! I'm happy to know there's another team of breeders. Hope your horses will be successful.
Hello! Yes your studs are really good. I have recently purchased 4 Trakehner mares from you and they are getting along pretty well. And yes you could add us in the list of Trakehner breeders, that would be really cool! :D Thanks
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Farant wrote:
Claire_2 wrote:
Hi!
Yes please put both of us on the list of breeders! thank you so much! And yes, your studs have come in very handy! :)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
I don't know maybe something like Tantalizing Trakehners? :lol:
Haha that's an idea :lol: Do you think we should create a farm log solely for our Trakehner project so we can keep up on there? You know like contact each other. We can put our noticeable horses up too or maybe just on our own farm logs.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:58 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:58 am