The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
We seriously need to warn other players about this guy. He's probably cheated so many others already! I want to but I get my turns so slow and besides I can't be on 24/7 training... but I try!
Ya that is where premium accounts are useful! but unfortunately it takes ages to save up enough :( :lol:
Yeah seriously! What I wouldn't give to be premium... I wish I could transfer PT between accounts!!
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: 2 more turns and your filly shall be done. I will put her up for offers first and offer for her now so when I am done I will just accept it and she won't be hanging around my account for too long. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1048801
Ok I offered! Thank you!
You are welcome :D She is done and i will just accept it when she reaches max energy and no fatigue. Now I don't have to worry about you not being online anymore :lol:
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Ok I offered! Thank you!
You are welcome :D She is done and i will just accept it when she reaches max energy and no fatigue. Now I don't have to worry about you not being online anymore :lol:
Haha good thank you!!! So.... can you train another horse for me? I just finished organizing my second account and I took out all horses I don't desperately want trained... I'm still going to train my best Trakehners so I can stay at the top of the top ranking Trakehners list and all :D
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Ya that is where premium accounts are useful! but unfortunately it takes ages to save up enough :( :lol:
Yeah seriously! What I wouldn't give to be premium... I wish I could transfer PT between accounts!!
I know right? I have about 600 hundred pony tokens on my holding accounts but getting premium there is useless :lol:
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
I know right? I have about 600 hundred pony tokens on my holding accounts but getting premium there is useless :lol:
They seriously need to add that to the game!! It would be so awesome
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: You are welcome :D She is done and i will just accept it when she reaches max energy and no fatigue. Now I don't have to worry about you not being online anymore :lol:
Haha good thank you!!! So.... can you train another horse for me? I just finished organizing my second account and I took out all horses I don't desperately want trained... I'm still going to train my best Trakehners so I can stay at the top of the top ranking Trakehners list and all :D
Yeah I can but right now my hands are pretty full as I have taken a plenty of horses to train for other players. So sorry but i will notify you when I can take yours :cry:
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: I know right? I have about 600 hundred pony tokens on my holding accounts but getting premium there is useless :lol:
I know! Like how we could transfer money, we could transfer pony tokens as well :lol:
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Yeah I can but right now my hands are pretty full as I have taken a plenty of horses to train for other players. So sorry but i will notify you when I can take yours :cry:
Ok that's fine! :)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
I know! Like how we could transfer money, we could transfer pony tokens as well :lol:
that would be just so nice!
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Yeah I can but right now my hands are pretty full as I have taken a plenty of horses to train for other players. So sorry but i will notify you when I can take yours :cry:
Ok that's fine! :)
I am so so sorry! :(
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:27 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:27 pm