The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Willicote Sales Farm

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
SallyEvans1
Visit My Farm

Re: Willicote Sales Farm

Post by SallyEvans1 »

GRAND LOGIC IS NOW FOR SALE!!!
SallyEvans1
Visit My Farm

Post by SallyEvans1 »

luckyhooves wrote:
SallyEvans1 wrote:
I usually like to keep my horses until they are 5ish as, I like to see how they turnout and breed a foal from them if she is a mare. However, after this period has passed I will let you know and give you first offer on the two deliboz horses I currently have in (if you have read my newest notes you will find that Mags has been sold). Hope this is ok?
That's fine! By the way, you have some gorgeous horses :D
Hi luckyhooves! Just to let you know, Lunar bourbon will be for sale soon and - as promised - I will be opening her up for offer for you. I am looking for offers more than $8000 but just let me know how much you are willing to pay xx
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

SallyEvans1 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:
That's fine! By the way, you have some gorgeous horses :D
Hi luckyhooves! Just to let you know, Lunar bourbon will be for sale soon and - as promised - I will be opening her up for offer for you. I am looking for offers more than $8000 but just let me know how much you are willing to pay xx
Is 10k alright with you? Idk just name a reasonable price.
SallyEvans1
Visit My Farm

Post by SallyEvans1 »

luckyhooves wrote:
SallyEvans1 wrote:
$10,000 would be perfect. I will put her up for offer for you x
SallyEvans1
Visit My Farm

Post by SallyEvans1 »

luckyhooves wrote:
SallyEvans1 wrote:
Just wondered if you fancied my Akhal-Teke mare Poets A Skyline?
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

He's handsome, but this is like out of the blue.. Was it Stormchase that told you I liked him? She always does that and I always end up buying the horse :lol:
SallyEvans1
Visit My Farm

Post by SallyEvans1 »

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:09 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:09 pm