The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Lucky Acres (Lh)

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Lucky Acres (Lh)

Post by luckyhooves »

This is where I keep track of all my horses, and where people can ask me if they want to use one of my stallions for stud or tell me if they see a horse they'd like to buy. (reasonable prices only; I'm not selling a high GP 5* Eval Deliboz for just 500 unless you are my partner in a project!)
Anyway, I mainly do Deliboz horses. Just started breeding them.
If you have any advice, or are interested in starting a Deliboz project together, just let me know!
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Re: Lucky Acres (Lh)

Post by luckyhooves »

EXOTIC BLIZZARD
TB x Deliboz
Buckskin
64,849 GP
4* Deliboz Eval, too tall

BLIZZARD'S ONE
88% Deliboz
Smoky Black
4* Deliboz Eval, too tall
65,354 GP

Ch. SPARTAN WARRIOR
Lipizzaner
Black Pearl
46,201 GP

VAMPIRE PATROL
TB
Black
56,631 GP
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote:
So, tell me hat is your aim and how you would like to proceed with this. As partners/Training Breeder?
Profit? And what you want to achieve in this game.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:
So, tell me hat is your aim and how you would like to proceed with this. As partners/Training Breeder?

I'd like to breed 5* Eval, high GP champion Deliboz horses, preferably with metallic sheens and blue/greenish eyes.
As partners would be good? Profit as in money or horses? Because if it's horses, there'll probably be lots to spare :lol:
What I want to achieve? Well, maybe break a record, have a Deliboz with the highest GP of all time, maybe at some point become a top player.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:
I just got this lil guy

I think he might resemble your horse, Flash, when he's older ( Well, I hope... )
I was wondering if perhaps you could train him for me since your training is waaaaay faster than mine :lol:
If not, I understand, you probably have a lot of horses to train already, I'll probably have Claire train my horses, Stormchase says she's really good.
Oh and I just wanted to add on to what I said earlier, I also want to have a STRONG Deliboz since all I've been getting is weak ones (They're fast, yes, but..).
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote: I'd like to breed 5* Eval, high GP champion Deliboz horses, preferably with metallic sheens and blue/greenish eyes.
As partners would be good? Profit as in money or horses? Because if it's horses, there'll probably be lots to spare :lol:
What I want to achieve? Well, maybe break a record, have a Deliboz with the highest GP of all time, maybe at some point become a top player.
To achieve all that you need dedication and determination, along with patience and humility.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: So, tell me hat is your aim and how you would like to proceed with this. As partners/Training Breeder?
I just got this lil guy

I think he might resemble your horse, Flash, when he's older ( Well, I hope... )
I was wondering if perhaps you could train him for me since your training is waaaaay faster than mine :lol:
If not, I understand, you probably have a lot of horses to train already, I'll probably have Claire train my horses, Stormchase says she's really good.
Oh and I just wanted to add on to what I said earlier, I also want to have a STRONG Deliboz since all I've been getting is weak ones (They're fast, yes, but..).
Cute, yep I currently have a lot on my plate. I see that you already contacted Claire already. Strong racing horses are also what I hope to achieve. That's why Belgian Mixes come in handy.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote: I'd like to breed 5* Eval, high GP champion Deliboz horses, preferably with metallic sheens and blue/greenish eyes.
To achieve all that you need dedication and determination, along with patience and humility.
Dedicated? For sure. I'm not that patient :? but I'm determined :lol: Plus I have a lot of time to play this game since it's a holiday over here.
What time are you usually on? I'm in Germany, so there might be a time difference since you could be in the U.S, or Canada, Asia, Australia....
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote: Dedicated? For sure. I'm not that patient :? but I'm determined :lol: Plus I have a lot of time to play this game since it's a holiday over here.
What time are you usually on? I'm in Germany, so there might be a time difference since you could be in the U.S, or Canada, Asia, Australia....
I'm in Singapore. Usually from 8 to 10 in the morning and 8 to 11 in the evening.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote: Dedicated? For sure. I'm not that patient :? but I'm determined :lol: Plus I have a lot of time to play this game since it's a holiday over here.
I'm in Singapore. Usually from 8 to 10 in the morning and 8 to 11 in the evening.
Ok, well we'll have to find a time where we are both on together. School will start again in a few days, so that might be a problem..
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:08 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:08 pm