The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

~PEGASUS PARK~

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Nachos 2nd
Visit My Farm

Re: ~PEGASUS PARK~

Post by Nachos 2nd »

My first batch of foals have arrived!
~PP~ Punaise

Punais (French for bug) is currently 14 inches. He is a lovely part shetland x Falabella out of Oatmeal by stud *DOA* Squeaky Fellow 475. I'm proud that I bred his mothers red's out of him.

~PP~ Fourmi

Fourmi (French for ant) is currently 13 inches. She is also a part shetland x Falabella out of Luck by stud *DOA* Squeaky Fellow 475. I'm very pleased she has a green.

~PP~ Souris

Souris (French for mouse) is 12 inches :D, and she is a mixed appaloosa out of Fizz by stud *DOA* Squeaky Fellow 475. Since she has red tempo, green agility, and gold intelligence, she is a mix of good and bad.

~PP~ Nain

Nain (Meaning dwarf in French) is sadly the biggest, at 17 inches :o. He is a pure Shetland pony out of Cinnabar by stud *DOA* Squeaky Fellow 475. He luckily has green intelligence.

The next foals will all be sired by my Falabella
Glazed

I'm happy I got all that done today.
Pegasus Park
Supreme Selle Francais Park
CONTACT ME FOR SALES, STUD & ANYTHING ELSE
Thoroughbredfan2552
Visit My Farm

Post by Thoroughbredfan2552 »

hey i know this is a little odd but would you please help me on training a colt? i can work out the price to get it fully trained if you want just don't have the money for the stuff in order to get it fully trained and would like to discuss that with you if you're willing to. thanks! -Phoenix
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Nachos 2nd wrote:Ping
Hey there. You free to train two horses of mine?
Nachos 2nd
Visit My Farm

Post by Nachos 2nd »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Hey there. You free to train two horses of mine?
Yep, but I might take awhile. :cry: (Sorry) because I haven't upgraded my training that much.
Pegasus Park
Nachos 2nd
Visit My Farm

Post by Nachos 2nd »

Here are the next set of foals, all by the same group of mares and sired by Glazed!

~PP~ Pygmée

(French for pygmy) I'm very happy that she is currently 16 inches and has spots, but sadly has red tempo. Shetland pony x Falabella [50%]

~PP~ Insecte

Her name meaning insect in French suits her 13 inch size. Shetland pony x Falabella [50%]

~PP~ Atome

This young filly whose name means atom, looks like someone got a spray can and sprayed her flank white, and unlike the others she has some golds. Mixed Falabella x Appaloosa [49%]

~PP~ Point

You probably think her name is just point, like the points of a triangle, but no, it means dot in French. The other thing that makes her stand out is her darker colour, and more detailed coat. Shetland Pony x Falabella [50%]

All new foals were fillies, two impressed me with some spots.
Pegasus Park
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Nachos 2nd wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Hey there. You free to train two horses of mine?
Yep, but I might take awhile. :cry: (Sorry) because I haven't upgraded my training that much.
How long does it take? ( both irl and in-game )
Nachos 2nd
Visit My Farm

Post by Nachos 2nd »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Nachos 2nd wrote:
How long does it take? ( both irl and in-game )
Maybe up to two weeks irl, and the horse would be like 8 yrs at the oldest when I'm done
Pegasus Park
Nachos 2nd
Visit My Farm

Post by Nachos 2nd »

I am currently very bored, and looking for a challenge. So I got an average horse.

Secretariat

Who is a shire x shetland, with red movement, and terrible conformation, and decided to make it a champion racer.

I know this will be hard, it's not like I'm buying one of Stormchase Stable's magnificent thoroughbreds; it's more like I'm teaching a cat to fly.
but I'm up for the challenge.
Pegasus Park
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Why thank you for that compliment! If you want I can put one of my racers up for stud for you to get better speed into his offspring or your horses in general?
Nachos 2nd
Visit My Farm

Post by Nachos 2nd »

Stormchase Stables wrote:Why thank you for that compliment! If you want I can put one of my racers up for stud for you to get better speed into his offspring or your horses in general?
Oh no thanks, but I do happen to be looking for a thoroughbred mare with gold agility, speed, and stamina. Colour does not matter, age doesn't either. (I just need one foal from it.) good conformation for those stats would be nice, but not a must have.
Pegasus Park
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:40 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:40 pm