The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*SS* Storm Stable Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: *SS* Storm Stable Farm Log

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Most of them aged out. I don’t know I just after a while kind of got bored of working with the same breed. That’s why I keep adding breeds to farm- it’s because I feel like if I only work with one breed I’ll get bored. But this was also a while ago when I could only have like 20 horses or something like that so adding breeds too wasn’t really an option.
Same! But I remained loyal to my TBs :lol:
Yes I know :D
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Same! But I remained loyal to my TBs :lol:
Lol
What are you breeding now? I know that you're doing ENs and racers, but not much else!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Lol
What are you breeding now? I know that you're doing ENs and racers, but not much else!
I just started on Cleveland Bays. Other than that I’ve just been working on my horses coat patterns. I’ve been trying to get a line of racers with dapples well because I really love dappled horses and how they look but ya that’s pretty much it.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol
I just started on Cleveland Bays. Other than that I’ve just been working on my horses coat patterns. I’ve been trying to get a line of racers with dapples well because I really love dappled horses and how they look but ya that’s pretty much it.
Sounds nice. I was breeding Clevelands a while back, but they weren't really my faves. I LOVE dapples lol I have a few, but usually they gray out :x :? :(
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Sounds nice. I was breeding Clevelands a while back, but they weren't really my faves. I LOVE dapples lol I have a few, but usually they gray out :x :? :(
Yes they do witch is pretty sad but I have one mare that I purchased and I looked at her gallery and her graying didn’t look to bad luckily so I’m hoping her foals graying won’t be dramatic either. But it usually depend on the coat color too.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Sounds nice. I was breeding Clevelands a while back, but they weren't really my faves. I LOVE dapples lol I have a few, but usually they gray out :x :? :(
Yes they do witch is pretty sad but I have one mare that I purchased and I looked at her gallery and her graying didn’t look to bad luckily so I’m hoping her foals graying won’t be dramatic either. But it usually depend on the coat color too.
it does. my fave golden dapple stally completely grayed out, he's basically silver now. But I'm not complaining, he looks pretty cool :P
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
it does. my fave golden dapple stally completely grayed out, he's basically silver now. But I'm not complaining, he looks pretty cool :P
Lol yes it’s nice when they don’t gray down to an ugly color.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

I realized I haven't updated in a while.
So let's start from, let's say, 5 days ago?
I started breeding Spanish Mustangs. For absolutely no reason.
I bought two mares from Retsi, and enrolled my new 64 speed TB filly in SF Eventing. I got a 59 speed colt, a Friesian from ladyoblivion, and a 61 speed filly.
My dog got put down because she had severe problems and was epileptic. So yeah.
Toads200 trained about half of my stables :lol: (Thanks, toads! :D ) and my new 59 speed racer *SS* Guns N' Roses throws 60+ speed foals with the roan gene, which is pretty awesome. (it's been proven, his color is dominant)
I reached my goal of 60mil, now I'm going for 80mil.
And that's about it, I guess. Ready for Friday? I ammmmm!
TGIF, you guys who are like 10 hours ahead.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

Are you willing to sell this beautiful one?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1188579
If not, that's okay!! He's just so beautiful!!
For price, maybe 20k? I don't know...
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:Are you willing to sell this beautiful one?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1188579
If not, that's okay!! He's just so beautiful!!
For price, maybe 20k? I don't know...
His breed is rare, he's worth more than that.. But he's up for stud.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:44 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:44 pm