The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

∞• Narla Valley •∞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
JemCle
Visit My Farm

∞• Narla Valley •∞

Post by JemCle »

Hi All,

Welcome to my Farm Log!

I have been a bit of a sporadic player of HWO and rarely made use of the forum but I love the idea of having a place to share my journey. So here it goes!

When I first started, I was breeding Arabians but I quickly came to realise that there were so many successful players breeding top quality lines that it would be difficult to continue to attempt to compete with their horses.

One day, I somewhat accidentally purchased a Yorkshire Coach Horse whilst on my search for a new breed. I had already purchased some North African Barbs but at this point, I was still very new to the game and I wasn’t fully aware of what to look and the tools to use when buying a horse from the marketplace. Buying ∞• Indigo Ink •∞ was the best mistake I had made and I soon realised that I had stumbled upon a breed which was relatively unheard of and a horse which would go on to be one of my best competition horses to date. He currently ranks 5th in the YCH rankings.

After quite a while of searching, I finally found a Yorkshire Coach Horse mare who fitted my breeding requirements and was up for sale. I, of course, purchased her straight away. ∞• Waikiki Wings •∞ has also been doing well in competitions as well as currently ranking 14th in the YCH rankings and once the opportunity arose, I bred the pair.

It was at this point that I took somewhat of a break from the game due to life getting too busy. However, I have now rekindled my love for HWO and I am ready to move on to the next phase of my breeding journey.

My plan from this point forward is to phase out the Arabians that I currently have. Once they have all been bred, I will only continue the successful lines that meet my current breeding requirements. What are my breeding requirements I hear you say? 5* Breeding Report, No Reds, Less than 30% COI and more than 30,000 HGP. These requirements will get tougher as my experience and understanding of how the genetics work increases.

As I phase out my Arabian lines, I will start to introduce some of the rarer breeds and I hope to help contribute to these smaller breeding communities within HWO as well as having successful, ranking, competition horses.

I think that’s just about all for an introduction! I will try to keep this updated as and when I can!
JemCle
Visit My Farm

Re: ∞• Narla Valley •∞

Post by JemCle »

Mares

Mares will eventually go here.
JemCle
Visit My Farm

Post by JemCle »

Stallions

Stallions will eventually go here.
JemCle
Visit My Farm

Post by JemCle »

Fillies & Colts

Fillies & Colts will eventually go here.
JemCle
Visit My Farm

Post by JemCle »

Retired

Retired horses will eventually go here.
JemCle
Visit My Farm

Post by JemCle »

For Sale

Horses that are for sale will eventually go here.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:40 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:40 am