The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

appleloosafarm and Storm's TB SPEED PROJECT

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: appleloosafarm and Storm's UNNAMED PROJECT

Post by Stormchase Stables »

appleloosafarm wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Yup, and by then you should have a few high-speed stallions, right? if not, PM me and I'll stud my boys for free.
ok I should be fine but ok
(: Other than that, how's the rest of the project? I really liked your cream mare, she was stunning :o maybe while working on their speed, we should throw in a little color. because my TBs are pretty ugly, and yours are beautiful :lol:
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
appleloosafarm wrote: ok I should be fine but ok
(: Other than that, how's the rest of the project? I really liked your cream mare, she was stunning :o maybe while working on their speed, we should throw in a little color. because my TBs are pretty ugly, and yours are beautiful :lol:
yeah again she died, but I hoping to breed more like her
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

appleloosafarm wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: (: Other than that, how's the rest of the project? I really liked your cream mare, she was stunning :o maybe while working on their speed, we should throw in a little color. because my TBs are pretty ugly, and yours are beautiful :lol:
Two palominos bred together should throw another cream. Aww, that's sad to hear. So far my best looking TB was a silvery color with tiger eye.
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

appleloosafarm wrote: yeah again she died, but I hoping to breed more like her
Two palominos bred together should throw another cream. Aww, that's sad to hear. So far my best looking TB was a silvery color with tiger eye.
yeah I know also the reason why I am on so early is i had a snow day so, I probably wont be on this early any other day
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

appleloosafarm wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Two palominos bred together should throw another cream. Aww, that's sad to hear. So far my best looking TB was a silvery color with tiger eye.
yeah I know also the reason why I am on so early is i had a snow day so, I probably wont be on this early any other day
Oh, it's pretty late over here lol. A snow day? luckyyyyy. It nearly never snows here :(
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

appleloosafarm wrote: yeah I know also the reason why I am on so early is i had a snow day so, I probably wont be on this early any other day
Oh, it's pretty late over here lol. A snow day? luckyyyyy. It nearly never snows here :(
oh, well it doesnt really here but sometimes, also trying to bid on a horse that really pretty I think she will help with breeding nice foals in our project, also its only like 2:37pm here
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

appleloosafarm wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh, it's pretty late over here lol. A snow day? luckyyyyy. It nearly never snows here :(
oh, well it doesnt really here but sometimes, also trying to bid on a horse that really pretty I think she will help with breeding nice foals in our project, also its only like 2:37pm here
Ah, it's 9:40 here. a few good hours of difference.
Welp, gotta sleep, got soccer practice tomorrow at 6am :x :roll: :(
Have a good evening!
ramcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by ramcminn »

appleloosafarm wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: (: Other than that, how's the rest of the project? I really liked your cream mare, she was stunning :o maybe while working on their speed, we should throw in a little color. because my TBs are pretty ugly, and yours are beautiful :lol:
You bought my horse. I was just switching accounts. Could you please put her back up for sale.
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

ramcminn wrote:
appleloosafarm wrote: yeah again she died, but I hoping to breed more like her
You bought my horse. I was just switching accounts. Could you please put her back up for sale.
who are u talking to ?
ramcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by ramcminn »

appleloosafarm wrote:
ramcminn wrote: You bought my horse. I was just switching accounts. Could you please put her back up for sale.
who are u talking to ?
You. You just bought her.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:50 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:50 am