The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

|SRT| StormValley's Royal Trakehners |SRT|

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: |SRT| StormValley's Royal Trakehners |SRT|

Post by Stormchase Stables »

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: What, you wouldn't be laughing if you were stuck in my shoes! :lol:
You try living with 5 brothers - plus our two cousins and our aunt and uncle are here, it's packed, there's nowhere to hide and curl up and die of boredom alone lol
Wowww I'm sorry :lol: :lol: oh btw did I ever show you this guy? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1273854 I love palominos so he's my pride and joy <3 5* and decent movement!
What a handsome guy! I see you're training him up; smart choice.
Which Trake do you think will win the 1 bil comp?
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Wowww I'm sorry :lol: :lol: oh btw did I ever show you this guy? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1273854 I love palominos so he's my pride and joy <3 5* and decent movement!
What a handsome guy! I see you're training him up; smart choice.
Thanks :D I honestly have no idea. Edward has been failing me recently, I'm hoping that Princess Scarlett will get me some money.. how about you? Honestly one of Lilly Tromp's Trakes are probably gonna win, or maybe your 60 movement filly once she's trained!
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: What a handsome guy! I see you're training him up; smart choice.
Thanks :D I honestly have no idea. Edward has been failing me recently, I'm hoping that Princess Scarlett will get me some money.. how about you? Honestly one of Lilly Tromp's Trakes are probably gonna win, or maybe your 60 movement filly once she's trained!
Hm, maybe, but the comp will be judged soon, so.. no time to train her myself if I can't find a trainer :? I'm extremely busy with breeding.
Oh no! What happened? Did his weight or temperament change or something? I'm sure he'll AT LEAST be 4th..
I think the top horses will be MFI Jagdheld, Kassette or Arald.. B's Trakes are always on the leaderboard. And yup, LilyTromp's Trakes as well. Maybe my Karalius (mora's borrowing him for a bit), he was 4th last time.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

meganamber wrote:
Hm, maybe, but the comp will be judged soon, so.. no time to train her myself if I can't find a trainer :? I'm extremely busy with breeding.
Oh no! What happened? Did his weight or temperament change or something? I'm sure he'll AT LEAST be 4th..
I think the top horses will be MFI Jagdheld, Kassette or Arald.. B's Trakes are always on the leaderboard. And yup, LilyTromp's Trakes as well. Maybe my Karalius (mora's borrowing him for a bit), he was 4th last time.
Well the comp is in three days so maybe you can pay vallers a couple million or I could try to train her for you..
Well no, he's fine, but the other Trakes have been getting better stats than him so he can't keep up anymore. Which is sad. Yeah between BB and Lily Tromp we have our hands full trying to win something lol Good luck partner! :D
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Poseikip wrote:ping
Poseikip2 wrote:ping
Please return my horse, Chrome's Legacy, thank you.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

meganamber2 wrote:
Poseikip wrote:ping
Poseikip2 wrote:ping
Kip's on holiday, I don't think he's back yet
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Hm, maybe, but the comp will be judged soon, so.. no time to train her myself if I can't find a trainer :? I'm extremely busy with breeding.
Well the comp is in three days so maybe you can pay vallers a couple million or I could try to train her for you..
Well no, he's fine, but the other Trakes have been getting better stats than him so he can't keep up anymore. Which is sad. Yeah between BB and Lily Tromp we have our hands full trying to win something lol Good luck partner! :D
toads is training her! So happyyyyyy
I think Glory should be able to rack up a few good scores :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

meganamber2 wrote:
Kip's on holiday, I don't think he's back yet
Oh okay that makes sense! He took my horse weeks ago to train and I couldn't figure out where he went :lol:
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

meganamber wrote:
toads is training her! So happyyyyyy
Yayyy!! I'm happy for you! :D :D Btw I'm excited cause I got a 5* colt with 53 movement today! That's the best colt I've gotten yet! Not near 60 tho... But still
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: toads is training her! So happyyyyyy
Yayyy!! I'm happy for you! :D :D Btw I'm excited cause I got a 5* colt with 53 movement today! That's the best colt I've gotten yet! Not near 60 tho... But still
That's great!
Hey, you don't need to have 60 movement.. Look at Tarantula Hillside and Karalius.. they both have under 50 mov and they still have won 91 mil + in Dressage!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:11 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:11 pm