The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HeianStables - Sanhe

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: HeianStables - Sanhe

Post by AltNazarach »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Yep, it definitely should. Nice! And yes, they are pretty rare. It's possible if we persist. Yeah, perhaps, I'm working on Spotted Saddles, Thoroughbreds and the Spanish Jennets now, so I'm a bit full.
Don't fret, it's not like I will suddenly pop them out left and right xD Your help with the spanish jennets will be appreciated even more so :)
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

The next success with a Mongolian, so now I have my first pair of Mongos ^^

Shibai Sun

(and as I predicted, Shibai Chens little brother just seems more apealing so I will rehome him if space runs out - or if someone wants to buy him, feel free ;) )

On this Point, my forest Mare

whom I've bought as a filly has reached breeding age - so, slowly but surely the WAB comes in the realm of possibility too
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

When rereading my log, it appeared to me that making a summary of the horses involved or produced in this Project would probably be a good idea; so here they are:

Tarpans:

Qing

One of my grounders, she will probably retire soon, but I really do like her fluffy mane and feathers <3

Yin Qi

His sire had a somewhat peculiar color, but at least no mealy in sight ;) (And he has the fluffs too! :D )

Chi Lin

The daughter of one grounder mare I sold. She was the only one that came out pretty nice and I'm currently using her for locals up to 7.

Przewalskis:

He Ming

for a gamble with the AC really nice evals for Exmoors, Mongos and Sorraias

Bai Li

Really heavy mealy, but her evals were good for a grounder

Yuèdo Ting

My hope for replacing He Ming as he has higher hgp and even one green in balance

Exmoors:

He Xiu

The first Exmoor stallion and, like his sire, really nice evals

He Qiu

Brother of Xiu and equally nice evals, also a bit better from his breeders report

Yuèdo Chen

First gen Exmoor with the highest HGP (until now)

Crosses:

Yuèdo Sen

TarpXPrze [50%] - I will keep an eye on him as a potential Mongolian Producer.

He Fan

TarpXPrze [50%] - Produced a Mongolian already, but with too much red, so I will keep an eye an him too.

He Rong

Part TarpXPrz [80%] - a bit off from a Mongolian, but he had a long fluffy mane and feathers so I had to keep him ^^'

Chi Xi

TarpXPrze [50%] - The mother of my first Mongolians, and a cute little thing ^^

Wang Tsu

MongoXTarp [50%] - one possible founder for the Sorraia, just have to breed a WAB soon enough, or breed her up and down a bit ;)

Mongolians:

Qing Li

The first Mongolian mare - and she has a fluffy mane and at least little fluffs ^^

Shibai Sun

My second Mongo; he was better that his brother so I prefered to keep him (especially cause he had no mealy)

Mi Sè

I really hope he gets one sister as cute as he is <3

[to be continued... ]
Last edited by AltNazarach on Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

So, I hope/ think I've laid the foundation for getting a West African Barb. They are around 3* Evals but on different ends of the spectrum needed for WABs. I'm really exited for when they are fully grown ^^

So meet my hopefull founders:

An Yufan

4* WAB (BS: 27/30%)
31,9 HGP

her brother
Mingwan

3* WAB (H: >15.1; BS: 24%/30%)
33,8 HGP

Sweet Nikea

3* WAB (HT: 59/70%)
30,0 HGP

and her half-brother
Proudly Shining

2* WAB (BS: 53/50%; HT: 62/70%)
32,5 HGP
Babydluv81
Visit My Farm

Post by Babydluv81 »

Not sure if you still need a Tarpan x Przewalski Horse [50%] but I have one with Evals: 3* Konik -h -bs, Exmoor Pony 4* -bs, Sorraia 4* -bs. Here is the link
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1492761

I have a Konik breeding project going. I have a few 1st gen Konik, but haven't gotten rid of the breeders yet. You're welcome to look over my pastures and let me know what studs you want to use. I also still have my ongoing Aenos Project and forest and przew and nab horses available. I also have a link on my main farm page for my holding/studing account with Nab and Arab etc. Not many but they're there if you need them. I can set them up for breeds or meet you in community chat or through premium messenger if anyone needs them for projects. Some I already have listed in the Stud Market. I just bought the Exmoor and Sorraia book. I've not evaled the others.

If nothing else, Good luck on your project!
Specializing in: Breed/Train Champ Competitors. Breed Konik, Aenos, Baladi, Shire.
Currently Breeding For: Konik, Pindos, More Aenos, More Shire, More Baladi, 1st Java, 1st Bali
Farm Log,My Farm
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

Babydluv81 wrote:Not sure if you still need a Tarpan x Przewalski Horse [50%] but I have one with Evals: 3* Konik -h -bs, Exmoor Pony 4* -bs, Sorraia 4* -bs. Here is the link
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1492761

I have a Konik breeding project going. I have a few 1st gen Konik, but haven't gotten rid of the breeders yet. You're welcome to look over my pastures and let me know what studs you want to use. I also still have my ongoing Aenos Project and forest and przew and nab horses available. I also have a link on my main farm page for my holding/studing account with Nab and Arab etc. Not many but they're there if you need them. I can set them up for breeds or meet you in community chat or through premium messenger if anyone needs them for projects. Some I already have listed in the Stud Market. I just bought the Exmoor and Sorraia book. I've not evaled the others.

If nothing else, Good luck on your project!
Hi there, sorry I never noticed your post (should've marked my own topic to see if anyone posted here but...well ^^') Many thanks for the offer and I'll look around at some point :) And I wish you well for your breeding projects also :3
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

AltNazarach wrote:So, I hope/ think I've laid the foundation for getting a West African Barb. They are around 3* Evals but on different ends of the spectrum needed for WABs. I'm really exited for when they are fully grown ^^

So meet my hopefull founders:

An Yufan

4* WAB (BS: 27/30%)
31,9 HGP

her brother
Mingwan

3* WAB (H: >15.1; BS: 24%/30%)
33,8 HGP

Sweet Nikea

3* WAB (HT: 59/70%)
30,0 HGP

and her half-brother
Proudly Shining

2* WAB (BS: 53/50%; HT: 62/70%)
32,5 HGP
[UPDATE]

They are grown now and I'm eager to see the first wave of foals - Nikea had one already but it was way off unfortunally :(
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

So, I nabbed a friesian mare from my main account for playing around for a Galloway before my Exmoors passed away <.<' and there may be hope?

Xi Ban Yá

Friesian x Exmoor Pony [50%]

2* Galloway
BS: 18.9/40%
T: 56%HT/70%PT

40,5 HGP; 3%COI

Not 100% sure I'll keep her, but we will see...
Babydluv81
Visit My Farm

Post by Babydluv81 »

AltNazarach wrote:So, I nabbed a friesian mare from my main account for playing around for a Galloway before my Exmoors passed away <.<' and there may be hope?

Not 100% sure I'll keep her, but we will see...

Galloway = Exmoor Pony x [ Exmoor Pony x Friesian ]
Exmoor = Przewalski Horse x Tarpan

I bred out a few Exmoor by accident when breeding for my Konik. They have been long sold. If you cant' find anything decent in evals for your project, I'd be happy to do some searches or try to breed one for you. I still have several of my Prze and Tarps and with my Pindos and Konik projects pretty well completed, I need new homes for them anyway. If you do look through my farm and find any horses you are interested in that would help with your project, feel free to let me know. I'll happily sell almost any that aren't pregnant and at least willing to offer studs.
Specializing in: Breed/Train Champ Competitors. Breed Konik, Aenos, Baladi, Shire.
Currently Breeding For: Konik, Pindos, More Aenos, More Shire, More Baladi, 1st Java, 1st Bali
Farm Log,My Farm
Babydluv81
Visit My Farm

Post by Babydluv81 »

Here are some of my current studs that might be of use to you.
Prze 5* Exmoor Eval 200g stud. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1564057

Both are 50/50 Tarp / Prze (can be used for either breed since don't have to be pure blood to work :D )
4* Exmoor -h 200g http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1565028
4* Exmoor -h 200g http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1565890

50% Tarp 4* Exmoor (-bs) 300g http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1566894

50% Tarp 4* Exmoor (-bs) can set to stud or just sell him outright. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1568469

Once my newest round of Konik foals drop, I'll breed out a few exmoor. Hope this might help you. Good Luck with the project! :D
Farm Log,My Farm
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:44 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:44 pm