The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Breakthrough Stables Farm Log [ENDED]

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
cora290
Visit My Farm

Re: Breakthrough Stables Farm Log

Post by cora290 »

meganamber wrote: Hi Megan! It's Cora290! I haven't forgot the amazing offer you put on my Stables. If you have seen the post, then you probably know that I do not rescue anymore. But please don't be mad, because I do! I have just been told that I can not refer to them as RESCUES anymore. So I came up with an idea to kinda follow in your footsteps and create a stables with plenty of champions! But hidden around in my pastures and stables, I will always have some horses from the adoption center being trained and ready to be re-sold to make room for new horses with no homes! So do not worry, your money has not gone to waste!
May I ask how did you make that incredible Breakthrough Stables Picture up top?
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

cora290 wrote:
meganamber wrote: Hi Megan! It's Cora290! I haven't forgot the amazing offer you put on my Stables. If you have seen the post, then you probably know that I do not rescue anymore. But please don't be mad, because I do! I have just been told that I can not refer to them as RESCUES anymore. So I came up with an idea to kinda follow in your footsteps and create a stables with plenty of champions! But hidden around in my pastures and stables, I will always have some horses from the adoption center being trained and ready to be re-sold to make room for new horses with no homes! So do not worry, your money has not gone to waste!
May I ask how did you make that incredible Breakthrough Stables Picture up top?
Hello Cora :)
I'm not mad, don't worry. I sometimes just give money to new players to help them out regardless if they have a rescue shelter or not. Just make sure you put the money to good use :P My Breakthrough Stables signature was made by Kamichi Stables. Also, the Breakthrough Stables picture on my farm page, my avatar, and the logo on my main farm page were made by Zebracat1234. They are both amazing designers! Zebra has a forum where she makes logos: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=13233 and so does Kamichi: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=12394 I highly suggest trying them out!
Currently working on Freibergs, Mustangs, and Paint Belgians
Home of Titan, one of HW's top racing Thoroughbreds
Breeder of the first Freiberg
Farm Log
cora290
Visit My Farm

Post by cora290 »

Thank you so much!
cora290
Visit My Farm

Post by cora290 »

meganamber wrote: Not to bother you, but how long did it take Zebracat to finish your Farm picture?
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

cora290 wrote:
meganamber wrote: Not to bother you, but how long did it take Zebracat to finish your Farm picture?
Not very long at all! :) As long as Zebra is online, you usually get your logo in a hour or two if I remember right!
Farm Log
cora290
Visit My Farm

Post by cora290 »

meganamber wrote: Thanks! I have her working on a logo, Farm pic, and Avatar for me right now. But she hasn't responded since yesterday morning.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

cora290 wrote:
meganamber wrote: Thanks! I have her working on a logo, Farm pic, and Avatar for me right now. But she hasn't responded since yesterday morning.
That's ok, she may not be online.
Farm Log
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Update

Well, I have like 10 mares right now that can't be bred because I reached my limit of pregnant mares and I also can't take anymore courses to raise that amount ... :| So. I'm going to have to give up a project and downsize on others.

High Strung Arabs

I am going to breed the best colt I can, train it, put it on my side with one or two of my best mares, and sell the rest. There are so many Arabians out there that my high strung ones aren't going to be very popular most likely, so I'll focus on more rare breeds. Thank you Hildago, for selling me your high stat typy Arab stallion and for peaking my interest in this project!

Paint Belgians

This will be more of a side project, but I still want to keep up with it :)

Freibergs

I'm not going to breed my Freibergs specifically for racing anymore. I am going to downsize and focus on raising stats and GP :) Then I'll most likely sell a couple to popularize the breed.

Mustangs

I think this is going to be my main project. I've been having lots of fun with it! I want to have high stat mustang with feathering, but I don't want fluffy mane or the feathering to be too heavy. I'll breed my mustangs for western disciplines; mostly for barrel racing.

Pahlavans

I am going to breed the best high stat colts I can (maybe a filly too?), train them, fill up a barn of them on my side, and then end my Pahlavan project. I'll probably keep a mare or two on my side as well in case I want to breed Pahlavans again in the future! Thank you Woodstock for starting me on this project and selling me some of your nice Plateau Persians, I had so much fun! :D

Thoroughbreds

I miss my Thoroughbreds. I'm thinking about bringing over one or two mares and start breeding a couple foals again. It definitely won't be a huge main project though.

I really wish I could keep 500 projects going at once :lol:
Farm Log
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber wrote:Update

Well, I have like 10 mares right now that can't be bred because I reached my limit of pregnant mares and I also can't take anymore courses to raise that amount ... :| So. I'm going to have to give up a project and downsize on others.
Hahahaha. You busy bee, to many projects In this heatwave?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber wrote:Update

Hahahaha. You busy bee, to many projects In this heatwave?
Lol yes!! :lol: It's so frustrating... I wish there wasn't a limit on the amount of pregnant mares I can have! :lol:
Farm Log
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:34 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:34 pm