The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Enchanted Farm's Horsies

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
EnchantedFarm
Visit My Farm

Re: Enchanted Farm's Horsies

Post by EnchantedFarm »

Heyyyyyy!

This is part 2 to today's forum as I have some more exciting news!
First, let's start off with the new birthdays!

Happy 19th birthday Alcatraz Cherry!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Alcatraz Cherry
Happy birthday to you!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!

Happy 6th birthday ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Teacake!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Teacake!
Happy birthday to you!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!

Happy 5th birthday ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Interstellar!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Interstellar
Happy birthday to you!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!

Happy 4th birthday ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Moonstruck!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Moonstruck
Happy birthday to you!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!

Happy 3rd birthday ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Star!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Star
Happy birthday to you!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!

Happy 2nd birthday ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Sunlight!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Sunlight
Happy birthday to you!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!

Happy 1st birthday ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Sonnet!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Sonnet
Happy birthday to you!
Hip Hooray!

Now for the exciting news! WE HAVE A NEW FOAL! Welcome, little ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Mango! ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Mango was born today at 6:08 pm. Upon birth he was, 11.2hh, 309lbs, light body type, and has a bombproof temperament! Here is the link to see him: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1604273

See you soon!
Love,
Enchanted Farm
Last edited by EnchantedFarm on Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
EnchantedFarm
Visit My Farm

Post by EnchantedFarm »

Heyyyyyy!

Gothic Rush has survived another year!

Happy 26th birthday Gothic Rush!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Gothic Rush
Happy birthday to you!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!
Hip Hooray!

Wow, that's a lot of hip hoorays! :lol:

Gothic Rush is also preggers again! CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR A GIRL!!!

See you soon,
Love,
Enchanted Farm
EnchantedFarm
Visit My Farm

Post by EnchantedFarm »

Heyyyyy!

Ok, ok, ok.
So this was going to take forever but I have to sleep soon so this will be quick. BASICALLY.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE HORSES ON MY FARM. Lol, everyone has aged up another year and we're still going strong. Gothic Rush is due to pop out another little foal in about a 1/2 month or month (in-game time) so I'll be waiting for that!

Superrrrrr quick but lol.

See you soon!
Love,
Enchanted Farm
EnchantedFarm
Visit My Farm

Post by EnchantedFarm »

Heyyyy!

EEEEEE! Gothic Rush has popped out baby #14! ꧁༺E&F༻꧂FireFly is a colt, born at 13.0hh, 511 lbs, a medium build, and a bombproof temperament! He is a be-u-ti-fullll horse. If you wanna take a looksie then here is the link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1666711

Gothic Rush is preggers again with her 15th little baby. Once again cross your fingers for a girlie as we need one :-)

See you soon!
Love,
Enchanted Farm
EnchantedFarm
Visit My Farm

Post by EnchantedFarm »

Heyyyyy!

Small, quick, tiny, little, ity bity, short, petite, mini update. Thank you CanineWolf11 for buying Gone Incognito off of me. (Un)fortunately {whatever your opinion on this is}, Gone Incognito's name has been changed to Mist. A simple name sure and very pretty, for a girl horse. Not trying to say that Mist shouldn't be a masculine name, it's the fact that to me it sounds more feminine. Also not trying to hate on any males (people or horses) called Mist. However, the name does match the colouration of Gone Incognito very well, he is grey with a white snowcap on his booty :lol:. But that's everything for now. THANK YOU FOR BUYING HIM, IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED AS NOW I HAVE MORE SPACE FOR BABIESSSSS!!! :D

See you soon!
Love,
Enchanted Farm
EnchantedFarm
Visit My Farm

Post by EnchantedFarm »

Heyyyy!

Long time no report :lol:! Finally, our newest baby has arrived. 1 year and 2 months (the longest time of pregnancy I've ever experienced in this game :/ ) after ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Firefly was born. Everyone welcome our latest addition to the farm ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Iridescent, a colt! I know we were all hoping for a girl, but Gothic Rush is preggers again (she hasn't passed yet, thank your god[s]) and THIS time I have a feeling it will be a girl. Anyways, back to ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Iridescent. He has a medium, horse-type, build, he was born at 12.2hh, he has a bombproof attitude and weighs 468 lbs. Here is the link to see him for yourself, again another beautiful horse to add to my hall of famed steeds :lol: (I came up with that on the spot! Yes I know, I'm very creative :lol: :lol: :lol:): http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1673235

See you soon!
Love,
Enchanted Farm
EnchantedFarm
Visit My Farm

Post by EnchantedFarm »

Everyone, I have some very sad news. I was going through my turns, speeding up Gothic Rush's pregnancy when all of a sudden I got a notification in red writing. At the old age of 21 years and 3.1 months, we say a final, sad goodbye to Alcatraz Cherry. On our farm, he fathered 15 (soon to be 16) foals. As one of the first horses to grace my pastures this is very hard for me, it is almost like I have lost a horse in real life (which is stupid I know, but I get attached easily). As I write this I have to come up with a decision. What will happen after this foal is born? Will I sell all my horses and start over, or will I find a new male. As of now, reading through my options will take a great amount of effort for me. However, I am swaying to the idea of getting another stallion. But, I don't want to do it straight after the passing of Alcatraz Cherry. I will look through horses but in the meantime, I will just wait for the newest foal to be born. In his honour, the baby will be called ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Cherry. At least I have made up my mind in some form. Thanks for supporting me with your silent encouragements, although no one says a thing, I know most of you will be upset with this news.

Thank you, everyone.
With this, I wish the final goodbye to Alcatraz Cherry. Even though he was a fictional character, he will always be with us.
Love,
Enchanted Farm
EnchantedFarm
Visit My Farm

Post by EnchantedFarm »

Heyyyy!

Although I still grieve for our loss of Alcatraz Cherry, I have exciting news to share. A new foal was born on our farm today. And guess what? IT'S A FILLY! Finally :lol:! As promised her name is ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Cherry which now that I say it does sound like a girls name. Also! I told you guys that I had a hunch that it was going to be a girl, I was righttttt! But, now begins the harrowing task of finding a new stallion to run the farm. Anyways, back to our new filly. You guys don't know excited I am to have to have a new filly join us! She was born with a medium-light, horse-type build, 9.2hh, 186 lbs and a bombproof attitude. I KNOW that you guys will want to see her, so here is the link for our long-awaited filly: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1689532

See you soon!
Love,
Enchanted Farm
EnchantedFarm
Visit My Farm

Post by EnchantedFarm »

Heyyyyyy!

The newest Gothic Rush x Mixed Ether (The newest stallion I forgot to mention I got. Here is the link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1630159 ) foal is here! Annnnnnnnnnd..... ITS A FILLY, AGAIN!!! SUUUUUUUPER excited for that! Everyone welcome ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Mistletoe! She was born at 10.0hh, a medium-light/Horse-type build, 224 lbs, and a bombproof temperament! And yes, I did name her Mistletoe because of Christmas! Also, Christmas for me starts in 5 hours, 4 minutes and a couple of seconds! I would post a countdown link, however, I don't know if I'm allowed to, :lol:! Anyways, here is the link to see ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Mistletoe: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1692293. One final comment, HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY GOTHIC RUSH!!!!

Love you all, MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR THOSE WHO CELEBRATE IT!
See you soon!
Love,
Enchanted Farm
EnchantedFarm
Visit My Farm

Post by EnchantedFarm »

Heyyyyyyy!

First of all, I want to say Merry Christmas, everyone. Have a safe and a happy New Year's day (and night). Make sure to keep sensitive animals inside as fireworks will probably be going off. I have 5 dogs and it's gonna get messy this year, I can tell. Now that that is out of the way, big news. And I mean BIG news, B.I.G news! I was about to log off my computer when I thought I would check up on Gothic Rush and her pregnancy. I quickly sped through the turns and when I got to the last one, she had a baby. BUT NOT JUST ANY BABY. IT. IS. A. FILLYYYYYY! okkkkk calm down me :lol:. Let me introduce you to ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Sugarcube! Born at 10.0hh, 208 lbs, and a bombproof temperament. But that's not all, ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Sugarcube is the first foal to be born on our farm to have a horse-type/Very light build! WHAT A SKINNY LEGEND! :lol: :lol: :lol:
As always, here is the link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1702273
Isn't she adorable???

On a side note, it's boxing day for me and you know what that means, BIG SALES EVERYWHERE!!! I got soooo many things. A few things I did get were: 3 fake plants, 1 pair of orangey-peach vans, 4 (yes I know) pillows, and 1 pair of jeans. But I'm not finished yet, let the madness continue!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! :twisted: ;D

See you soon!
Love,
Enchanted Farm
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:29 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:29 pm