The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Closed :)

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Re: {TM} Farm Log

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Arabian Project wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Thank you, that's very kind! :D I actually have one Arabian grinder I just finished training if you'd be interested :)

Are you willing to sell it to me?
I told you already I can't do business with you; besides, I offered the grinder to Royale Ranch. I'm sorry.
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabian Project »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Arabian Project wrote:

Are you willing to sell it to me?
I told you already I can't do business with you; besides, I offered the grinder to Royale Ranch. I'm sorry.
Why can't you do business with me? :cry:
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Arabian Project wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Why can't you do business with me? :cry:
I already told you. You are associated with Training Services and I have banned them for scamming my friends.
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Arabian Project wrote: Why can't you do business with me? :cry:
I already told you. You are associated with Training Services and I have banned them for scamming my friends.
I am barely which doesn't mean I scamm people....
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Arabian Project wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
I am barely which doesn't mean I scamm people....
I'm sorry, I don't want to offend anyone, but my answer will remain the same.
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Arabian Project wrote: I am barely which doesn't mean I scamm people....
Ok..........sorry! I will not ping you anymore :D :) ;)
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Arabian Project wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Ok..........sorry! I will not ping you anymore :D :) ;)
Have a good day :)
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Arabian Project wrote: Why can't you do business with me? :cry:
_hazel_ wrote:ping
_hazel_2 wrote:ping

Hi Hazel,

I was wondering if you would suggest me working with Training Services. She is mean when mad, she rehomed 2 of my foals while in training and stole the horses I boarded with them. I was wondering if maybe you could ping her and all of her accounts as she is being mean to the community of Horse World Online. I have stood up for her but can't anymore. I fully agree with you that she should be banned until she becomes a better person.

I am trying to say sorry to all of Horse World Online for working with Training Services. Maybe if you talk to her...she will try to become a better person! But maybe not, I don't know!

I am no longer associated with Training Services in any way as I have told them that I had enough of her and don't want to be her "clients" and "friends'. I was wondering you could give me a second chance and start over?
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Arabian Project wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
_hazel_ wrote:ping
_hazel_2 wrote:ping

Hi Hazel,

I was wondering if you would suggest me working with Training Services. She is mean when mad, she rehomed 2 of my foals while in training and stole the horses I boarded with them. I was wondering if maybe you could ping her and all of her accounts as she is being mean to the community of Horse World Online. I have stood up for her but can't anymore. I fully agree with you that she should be banned until she becomes a better person.

I am trying to say sorry to all of Horse World Online for working with Training Services. Maybe if you talk to her...she will try to become a better person! But maybe not, I don't know!

I am no longer associated with Training Services in any way as I have told them that I had enough of her and don't want to be her "clients" and "friends'. I was wondering you could give me a second chance and start over?
Hello Arabian Project,
I do believe in second chances, and I already gave Training Services a second chance. I will keep them and all their accounts banned, but I will be willing to give you a second chance since you say you no longer have any part with them. However, if any further evidence comes to my attention that you are working with Training Services or lying about your age or scamming people or anything like that, I will make sure that the entire game knows that you lied to me. On the other hand, I am glad to hear that you have disassociated yourself with Training Services and that you want to be know as a good player here on HW. Everyone deserves a fresh start. Welcome to HW :)
Hazel
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Arabian Project wrote:

Hi Hazel,

Hello Arabian Project,
I do believe in second chances, and I already gave Training Services a second chance. I will keep them and all their accounts banned, but I will be willing to give you a second chance since you say you no longer have any part with them. However, if any further evidence comes to my attention that you are working with Training Services or lying about your age or scamming people or anything like that, I will make sure that the entire game knows that you lied to me. On the other hand, I am glad to hear that you have disassociated yourself with Training Services and that you want to be know as a good player here on HW. Everyone deserves a fresh start. Welcome to HW :)
Hazel
Thank you ! I am also not her sister as she thearthed me of it.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:54 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:54 pm