The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Closed :)

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Re: {TM} Farm Log

Post by walnut the hamster »

Thats ok. I was just wondering. Are you selling any Other horses.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

walnut the hamster wrote:Thats ok. I was just wondering. Are you selling any Other horses.
I have several Thoroughbred mares for sale on my sales forum here: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 167#p82167
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Update!!

It's been forever since I last updated my log :? First of all, I lost the passwords to my HW accounts and email, so I took a couple month hiatus :roll: But I'm back :D

I just got premium today at last as well, so I'm super excited about that! :) Now training is going to be so much easier, and I can confo my racers (and other horses) easily without having to get someone else to do it.

Current Projects:

Belgians

Working on Belgians with Vallers and I think a few other players :) I'm breeding my Belgians to succeed a log pulling.
Best horses as of right now:

61 green strength Belgian colt with a decent HGP as well :) Currently in training :)

59 strength colt that I trained up to 402% and then had Kamichi Stables finish him off for me :)

Barrel Horses

I'm starting entirely from scratch and trying to breed a barrel racing world record holder :) I'm not going to try for a specific breed, but cross the AC breeds and end up with grades. I'm aiming for 50+ agility and the best agility comments I can get!

Thoroughbreds and East Bulgarians

Thanks to Gaagii's contest: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 24&t=17007, I'm going to try to breed East Bulgarians from scratch. I'm already trying to breed Thoroughbreds completely from scratch, and the East Bulgarian breed recipe is: Thoroughbred x [Arabian x Anglo-Arabian]. Once I breed by Thoroughbreds, I can cross them with Arabians to get Anglo-Arabians, and then grab more Arabians from the Adoption Center to breed the East Bulgarian. This is going to be a long, hard road, but I like challenges :D

Grinders

I'm still breeding and training as many grinders as I can fit into my busy farm schedule :)
Last edited by h a z e l on Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Update!

Sometimes I get a little mixed up with the horses on my farm as I'm trying to breed Thoroughbreds from scratch, so I'm going to make an outline of steps here to straighten myself out.

Step 1: Breed West African Barbs [Arabian x North African Barb] x [North African Barb x Forest Horse]
Step 2: Breed Mongolians [Przewalski Horse x Tarpan] x Tarpan
Step 3: Breed Sorraias [Tarpan x Mongolian] x [Tarpan x West African Barb]
Step 4: Breed Carthusians [West African Barb x Sorraia]
Step 5: Breed Andalusians [Sorraia x Carthusian] x [Sorraia x West African Barb]
Step 6: Breed Friesians [Forest Horse] x [Arabian x Andalusian]
Step 7: Breed Exmoor Ponies [Przewalksi Horse x Tarpan]
Step 8: Breed Galloways [Exmoor Pony] x [Exmoor Pony x Friesian]
Step 9: Breed Akhal-Tekes [Arabian x Turkmene]
Step 10: Breed Thoroughbreds! :D [Arabian x North African Barb] x [Akhal-Teke x Galloway]
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

_h a z e l_ wrote:Update!!

It's been forever since I last updated my log :? First of all, I lost the passwords to my HW accounts and email, so I took a couple month hiatus :roll: But I'm back :D

I just got premium today at last as well, so I'm super excited about that! :) Now training is going to be so much easier, and I can confo my racers (and other horses) easily without having to get someone else to do it.

Current Projects:

Belgians

Working on Belgians with Vallers and I think a few other players :) I'm breeding my Belgians to succeed a log pulling.

61 green strength Belgian colt with a decent HGP as well :) Currently in training :)

59 strength colt that I trained up to 402% and then had Kamichi Stables finish him off for me :)

60 strength filly I trained to 384.6% but was also finished up by Kamichi Stables :)

Colt with green strength and the comment "Your colt is as strong as a bull." :)

Barrel Horses

I'm starting entirely from scratch and trying to breed a barrel racing world record holder :) I'm not going to try for a specific breed, but cross the AC breeds and end up with grades. I'm aiming for 50+ agility and the best agility comments I can get!

Thanks to Gaagii's contest: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 24&t=17007, I'm going to try to breed East Bulgarians from scratch. I'm already trying to breed Thoroughbreds completely from scratch, and the East Bulgarian breed recipe is: Thoroughbred x [Arabian x Anglo-Arabian]. Once I breed by Thoroughbreds, I can cross them with Arabians to get Anglo-Arabians, and then grab more Arabians from the Adoption Center to breed the East Bulgarian. This is going to be a long, hard road, but I like challenges :D

Grinders

I'm still breeding and training as many grinders as I can fit into my busy farm schedule :)

so are you done with belgians?
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

vallers wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:Update!!

Current Projects:

Belgians

60 strength filly I trained to 384.6% but was also finished up by Kamichi Stables :)

Colt with green strength and the comment "Your colt is as strong as a bull." :)

Barrel Horses

Grinders

so are you done with belgians?
I think I'll do them a little longer :) I want to get higher strength and stamina stats :)
Horselover2323232
Visit My Farm

Post by Horselover2323232 »

Will you ever put your green strength Belgian up for stud or sale? Willing to pay a decent amount for either option. Thanks http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1551310
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Horselover2323232 wrote:Will you ever put your green strength Belgian up for stud or sale? Willing to pay a decent amount for either option. Thanks http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1551310
I'd be happy to put him up for stud for you for a couple covers :) How much are you offering?
Horselover2323232
Visit My Farm

Post by Horselover2323232 »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Horselover2323232 wrote:Will you ever put your green strength Belgian up for stud or sale? Willing to pay a decent amount for either option. Thanks http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1551310
I'd be happy to put him up for stud for you for a couple covers :) How much are you offering?
Whatever you think is reasonable. I have 2 mares I want to cover.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Horselover2323232 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Whatever you think is reasonable. I have 2 mares I want to cover.
I'm not the best with prices on HW.. 10k?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:22 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:22 pm