The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

BEING RECREATED AND MOVED

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

I'm in a middle 3 different projects. Breeding Warlanders, breeding fine racing Thoroughbreds, and breeding fine purebred Arabians (complete and really good lines now. Feel free to look at them).

Check out my Sales:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 326#p92326 (Sales)

Announcements:

- I'm starting a "Horse of The Month" contest. To see more info, click on this link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 24&t=16103
-

Rules:

1. Do not hijack posts. Meaning to not using another author's post for unrelated communication.
2. Do not spam in the forums. Meaning using the same letters and/or words repeatedly.
3. Do not harass another player. This should be easy to understand, having been denied to any horse/service and asked to cease actions as in constantly asking.
4. Do not use cuss words, offensive phrases, and/or inappropriate language

My system of feeding my horses is giving any Arabians Performance Mix and my racehorses/Thoroughbreds get Sweet Feed for energy for racing and to keep their temperament at high strung. Any of my racehorses under 6 months are sent to pastures. Once they are 6 months to 6.5 months and older, I usually send them to the barns.

My partners in Thoroughbred breeding, training, and racing are D.M Boarding, Rhorsegirl80, walnut the hamster, KYTrainer, and RoyalCrownAcres. I will be more than willing to be friends and partners with others who would like to help me in either of my three projects. Partnership will mean that we will be sharing our horses with each other, breeding each other's horses, trading horses, buying horses for each other, boarding and caring for each other's horses, and training each other's horses. If you are interested in becoming partners, pm me and/or post a reply below.

I would like to give thanks to Aerostar for buying some of my horses for $250,000 to help me get more barns and more horses. I would also like to say thanks to all of these other players for helping me with training, money, and horses to help me towards the Thoroughbred Project: buzzy, jsrules, Blood Red Roses, Dreamwood13, bojackherseman, Kamichi_Stables, HorzeLover101, Thundering Hooves, Golden_Stats, Rhorsegirl80, Veterinarian, and KYTrainer

Thoroughbred Breeding Partners: D.M Boarding, walnut the hamster, Rhorsegirl80, KYTrainer, and RoyalCrownAcres
Crossbreed Racehorse Breeding Partners: Arabianninja
Private Trainer(s): Veterinarian, Shadow Hills

Here's what I'm looking for in my Thoroughbred mares and stallions:

1. 60+ in speed conformation, 29+ in strength conformation, and 30+ in stamina conformation
2. Gold stat in speed and, if possible, in stamina. The horse's strength must be fairly good too.
3. either a high strung temperament or spirited. High strung is more prefered.
4. No red stats
5. 4* or 5* Thoroughbred Evaluation (If 4*, must be either too tall or too short)

My Brands

⚡️ WHRTB - Wild Horse Ridge Stables Thoroughbred - any Thoroughbreds that I've bred
⚡️ WHRR - Wild Horse Ridge Stables Racehorse - any racehorse that I've bred
⚡️ WHRA - Wild Horse Ridge Stables Arabian - any Arabian that I've bred
⚡️ WHRW - Wild Horse Ridge Stables Warlander - any Warlander that I've bred

PLEASE NOTE!: Please DO NOT directly copy these brands and/or my farm name. Also please DO NOT remove the ⚡️ WHRTB, ⚡️ WHRR, ⚡️ WHRA, and/or ⚡️ WHRW from their names if you happen to buy a horse from me! You are free to rename the horse though.

Here's one of my best racehorses that I've bred:

Thunder

Here's my prize filly/mare (grandfilly of ∰ Daedalus de Whyle -- 62* 34 30 62* -- 1:59.77):

⚡lιgнтnιng cryѕтal

My best Thoroughbreds

Lightning Tsunami

Conformation: Speed 62
Strength 34
Stamina 44
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 17
Movement 38
Agility 29
Tempo 18

Dazzled Honeydew

Strength 35
Stamina 46
Balance 20
Movement 36
Agility 26
Tempo 22

Thunderstorm

Conformation: Speed 65
Strength 28
Stamina 31
Balance 29
Movement 39
Agility 23
Tempo 30

Breeze

Conformation: Speed 64
Strength 34
Stamina 40
Balance 14
Movement 35
Agility 33
Tempo 17

Crazy Escape

Conformation: Speed 63
Strength 33
Stamina 40
Balance 21
Movement 32
Agility 25
Tempo 22
COI: 79.63%

Thunder

Conformation: Speed 61
Strength 34
Stamina 41
Balance 17
Movement 31
Agility 25
Tempo 27
COI: 72.23%
Was 2nd in Belmont Stakes - http://www.horseworldonline.net/competi ... ?edition=1

Secretariat

Strength 33
Stamina 42
Balance 21
Movement 30
Agility 24
Tempo 22
COI: 64.15%

Stormfire

Conformation: Speed 65
Strength 30
Stamina 42
Balance 19
Movement 31
Agility 25
Tempo 29
COI: 68.84%
Was 3rd in Belmont Stakes - http://www.horseworldonline.net/competi ... ?edition=1

One of my unusual colored horses:

Carbon Voltage Jr.

Wild Horse Ridge Stables Thoroughbred Breeding

Will be updated as often as needed and have time for

Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:31 pm, edited 71 times in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Wild Horse Ridge Stables

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Wild Horse Ridge Stables Thoroughbred Breeding

Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Wed May 22, 2019 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

bump
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

bump
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Here's the "Horse of the Month" winner for February 2019

Princess Splash
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

*UPDATED*
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

*UPDATE*
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

*UPDATED*
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

My best of my purebred Arabian line:

Crusader's Amethyst

Cobweb

The 2 horses listed above are my best of my Arabian line and therefore will never be for sale and/or for stud.
BIG UPDATE

WHR = horses that I HAVE BRED, can be any crossbred and/or purebred (Stands for: Wild Horse Ridge)
WHRA = Arabian mares/fillies and stallions/colts that I HAVE BRED that are in my Purebred Arabian Breeding Project. Regardless of how well the horse fits into the project, if 1 or both parents are in the breeding project, the horse gets this brand. (Stands for: Wild Horse Ridge Arabians)
WHRTB = Thoroughbred mares/fillies and stallions/colts that I HAVE BRED that are in my Thoroughbred project. Regardless of how well the horse fits into the project, if 1 or both parents are in the breeding project, the horse gets this brand. (Stands for: Wild Horse Ridge Thoroughbreds)
WHRR = any Grade Horse (cross and/or purebred)/crossbred racehorses that I HAVE BRED that are in my Racehorse project. Regardless of how well the horse fits into the project, if 1 or both parents are in the breeding project, the horse gets this brand. (Stands for: Wild Horse Ridge Racehorses)

This will be added to all horses that apply with time (will only be added to the horses that I still currently own and/or haven't aged out). Also note that this is my own creation and please do not copy my creation. Also, when I post the name of a horse, I don't include the WHR, WHRA, WHRR, and/or WHRTB as it is only their brand (EX: WHRA Crusader's Amethyst. Her brand is the WHRA but in forums and/or sales, I would only put Crusader's Amethyst).
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

*UPDATED*
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:14 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:14 pm