The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tobiano Patterns - Information and open discussion

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Tobiano Patterns - Information and open discussion

Post by BlackOak2 »

Such tiny spots!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:...
I have a tarpan AC mare that's visually negative for To but has produced an anklet foal.

She's for the taking, if you're interested in her, or if not, then any that's still working on this, she's available.

Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

I've been on a break over the holidays, but am doing a bit more work now.

Just had another foal from my sock siblings (the amber champagne and black duo out of my gold dun mare and a Belgian stud). After two rather minimally marked babies (first was a clone of the mother, second had two stockings and a sock), I got this cutie with a flashy neck mark:

The granddam (my gold dun girl) had some neck marks, but most of her white was from the shoulder back. Interesting how the white migrated. It's also interesting how this baby got grandma's full far front leg coverage.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

I have a loudly marked AC tobiano NAB for sale. She's thrown me some nice flashy babies:

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:I've been on a break over the holidays, but am doing a bit more work now.

Just had another foal from my sock siblings (the amber champagne and black duo out of my gold dun mare and a Belgian stud). After two rather minimally marked babies (first was a clone of the mother, second had two stockings and a sock), I got this cutie with a flashy neck mark:

The granddam (my gold dun girl) had some neck marks, but most of her white was from the shoulder back. Interesting how the white migrated. It's also interesting how this baby got grandma's full far front leg coverage.
Holy Cretin! She's cute! :shock:
Yet another moment that I want the ability to flip these horses over to see the far side!
She's certainly heading into the favorites post.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote: Holy Cretin! She's cute! :shock:
Yet another moment that I want the ability to flip these horses over to see the far side!
I'm glad you like her. :lol: If you want her I can send her your way after I get a foal or two from her.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote: Holy Cretin! She's cute! :shock:
I'm glad you like her. :lol: If you want her I can send her your way after I get a foal or two from her.
At first, I was going to say I have no use for her, as cute as she is... but on second thought, I do have a new grinder line that has produced a record-setting stud... of all things... and introducing her may prove a very interesting color combination for the future generations.
So, yes, I would eventually like her. Take your time with her though, I'm in no rush. :D
redster
Visit My Farm

Post by redster »

Silverine wrote:I have a loudly marked AC tobiano NAB for sale. She's thrown me some nice flashy babies:

I'm starting out with breeding NABs, so there's no way I'm passing up a flashy brown girl like that. :D
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

redster wrote: I'm starting out with breeding NABs, so there's no way I'm passing up a flashy brown girl like that. :D
Enjoy her! :D
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

If anyone is interested, I have two more painted ladies up for sale. The first is a grand-daughter of Roberto, the Tarpan from the first page. The second is purebred NAB from two AC parents.

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:07 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:07 pm