The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Aniketos Ásvaldr

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
StellaSim
Visit My Farm

Aniketos Ásvaldr

Post by StellaSim »

Welcome to : Aniketos Ásvaldr

My goal for Aniketos Ásvaldr is to produce hardy, well balanced Greek and Norse/Scandinavian horses. Aniketos comes from the Greek meaning "Unconquerable" and Ásvaldr comes from an old Norse word meaning "ruler". I chose these two combinations as a nod to the history of some of the breeds I have chosen to focus on, being that they were used as war horses. While this is the main focus of my breeding, I do have some other smaller projects that I work on as well.

Current Projects

Andravida
Norwegian Fjord Horse
North Swedish Horse
Pindos Pony
Skyros Pony
Low HGP
High Expression Duns
Painted Belgians
Painted Forest Horses

Andravida
Notes and Current Goals: Improve the Genetic quality of my stock with a focus on driving disciplines, create distinct "light" and "heavy" breed variations

Notable Stallions:
~AA~ Blooming Ghost

Competitive with high win ratio.
~AAP~ Sacrifice Rocket

~AAP~ Brass of Glow

Notable Mares:

Norwegian Fjord
Notes and Current Goals: Maintain Consistent color, Maintain thick square shape, improve genetic quality

Notable Stallions:
Notable Mares:

North Swedish Horse
Notes and Current Goals: Maintain Consistent color, Maintain thick draft type, imrprove genetic quality

Notable Stallions:
Notable Mares:

Pindos Pony
Notes and Current Goals: Create a consistent type, improve genetic quality, increase herd

Notable Stallions:
Notable Mares:

Skyros Pony
Notes and Current Goals: Produce a Skyros Pony

Notable Stallions:
Notable Mares:

Notable Stallions:
Notable Mares:

Low HGP
Notes and Current Goals: Achieve a foal with an HGP lower than 10,000 with all negative comments

Notable Stallions:
Notable Mares:

High Expression Duns
Notes and Current Goals: Get a horse with all dun markings, No Pangare, Max Expression

Notable Stallions:
Notable Mares:

Painted Belgians
Notes and Current Goals: Tobiano Belgians

Notable Stallions:
Notable Mares:

Painted Forest Horses
Notes and Current Goals: Tobiano Forest Horses

Notable Stallions:
Notable Mares:
Last edited by StellaSim on Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.
StellaSim
Visit My Farm

Re: Aniketos Ásvaldr

Post by StellaSim »

Produced my first 50+ GP Andravida colts today!

StellaSim
Visit My Farm

Post by StellaSim »

I have decided to focus on producing horses with good strength, stamina and balance stats, to get the Andravida breed a little bit more specialized. I've got some Ok stats now, but still working on improving.
StellaSim
Visit My Farm

Post by StellaSim »

Just a quick update with general farm things!

Breeds
My main breed is still the Andravida, though I am developing some Norweigian Fjords and North Swedish Horses from some cross bred mares I found at market using public studs. Once I get my "from scratch" Andravidas up and running with decent results, I start a new line of both of those horses from scratch as well, in order to keep up with the name that I've given my farm :lol:

I am considering adding more Greek horses, like Pindos Pony and Skyros Pony too, but I want to make sure the Andravidas are strong and self sustaining because I've really fallen in love the breed.

General Operations
My second account, Graya, is no longer helping out with the main operations on this account. The reason being is that I was tending to "hoarde" horses without really using them and then I would forget they existed! So I figured I would keep this account focused on my Greek and Nordic breeds and I haven't really decided what to do with the Graya account yet. I've been doing some color experiments and playing around with stats and genes and just generally goofing around. I think I'm going to turn that account into purely breeding AC horses though, to generally improve stats and genes and gear them towards the horses I breed on my main account (getting the lighter breeds a little heavier, etc). So that way the Graya account is still helping out, but I'm not forgetting about horses on there.

More Updates
As I mentioned in my update in the Andravida Breed community, real life has been quite busy, but I will be posting here a comprehensive summary and updates of my horses and their stats soon, so stay posted!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

StellaSim wrote:.. My goal for Aniketos Ásvaldr is to produce hardy, well balanced Greek and Norse/Scandinavian horses. Aniketos comes from the Greek meaning "Unconquerable" and Ásvaldr comes from an old Norse word meaning "ruler". I chose these two combinations as a nod to the history of some of the breeds I have chosen to focus on, being that they were used as war horses. Currently I only have the Andravida horse to work on but soon I will add the Norwegian Fjord and a couple others.
Good read, thanks for sharing
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
StellaSim
Visit My Farm

Post by StellaSim »

8arbarossa wrote: Good read, thanks for sharing
Thank you!
Also I have a bit more free time now, if you still have those Nonius you mentioned before
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

StellaSim wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: Good read, thanks for sharing
Thank you!
Also I have a bit more free time now, if you still have those Nonius you mentioned before
Ofcourse..

got one stud

and a barn full of mares

There are two mares that i would sell, if you never resale ofcourse.. for you only :D
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
StellaSim
Visit My Farm

Post by StellaSim »

8arbarossa wrote:8arbarossa wrote:

Thank you!

Ofcourse..

got one stud

and a barn full of mares

There are two mares that i would sell, if you never resale ofcourse.. for you only :D

*Cross my heart and hope to die* I wont resell them, new blood to keep the Andravida's going while I build up the from scratch project is appreciated. I don't have any anglo-norman mares at the moment, though I'm working on it, what would you sell these two girls for?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2134863
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2135520
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

StellaSim wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:8arbarossa wrote:

Thank you!

Ofcourse..

got one stud

and a barn full of mares

*Cross my heart and hope to die* I wont resell them, new blood to keep the Andravida's going while I build up the from scratch project is appreciated. I don't have any anglo-norman mares at the moment, though I'm working on it, what would you sell these two girls for?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2134863
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2135520
Cool..
25k each special price for you :)

i got a amglo norman mare that you can use, but then maybe your horses get to much related to mine. If you have a stud i could breed them to get you a filly if you want for another 25k 8-)

cant put them both up for private sale, so best is that you tell me what time and what day you are probably online and we make a date ;)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
StellaSim
Visit My Farm

Post by StellaSim »

8arbarossa wrote:Cool..
25k each special price for you :)

i got a amglo norman mare that you can use, but then maybe your horses get to much related to mine. If you have a stud i could breed them to get you a filly if you want for another 25k 8-)

cant put them both up for private sale, so best is that you tell me what time and what day you are probably online and we make a date ;)
I think I'll wait on the anglo norman for now, I usually have good lucking breeding them, and sure, I think game times are all UTC-5 so maybe Friday at 2pm game time?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:44 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:44 am