The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

American walking pony

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
ilovehorses22334
Visit My Farm

American walking pony

Post by ilovehorses22334 »

I'm working on trying to breed some american walking ponies as there are only 4 active horses of this breed as of right now i'm trying to get a welsh mountain pony which is one of the horses you cross to get up to the american walking pony! any help or anyone who is intrested would be awesome! :D ;)
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: American walking pony

Post by KYTrainer »

ilovehorses22334 wrote:I'm working on trying to breed some american walking ponies as there are only 4 active horses of this breed as of right now i'm trying to get a welsh mountain pony which is one of the horses you cross to get up to the american walking pony! any help or anyone who is intrested would be awesome! :D ;)
You may have her for free!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1610386
ilovehorses22334
Visit My Farm

Re: American walking pony

Post by ilovehorses22334 »

KYTrainer wrote:
ilovehorses22334 wrote:I'm working on trying to breed some american walking ponies as there are only 4 active horses of this breed as of right now i'm trying to get a welsh mountain pony which is one of the horses you cross to get up to the american walking pony! any help or anyone who is intrested would be awesome! :D ;)
You may have her for free!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1610386
thank you!!! if you put her up i can offer for her!
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:32 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:32 am