The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Arabian Nights Ranch; An Arabian Breeding Project

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
SouffleGod
Visit My Farm

Arabian Nights Ranch; An Arabian Breeding Project

Post by SouffleGod »

Hello, everyone! I'm quite new to this site, but I plan on using my farm to start breeding the best quality Arabians I possibly can. I don't have many ideas quite yet, this is just something I'd like to do, but I'm going to make my way up to being a top tier Arabian breeder with what I can access while not upgrading my account. I've currently got a mare and a stallion that I got at the Adoption Centre, so I'm starting off from literal scratch. I don't know much about the stats of the horses on this site yet an it might take me a while to figure out breeding A.I., but once I get the hang of it hopefully things will take off.
Aela
Visit My Farm

Re: Arabian Nights Ranch; An Arabian Breeding Project

Post by Aela »

SouffleGod wrote:.
Best of luck to you!
Realistic Breed Project
Pssst, take a look below!

Aegidienberger Project, 2015 - 2018
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

SouffleGod wrote:Hello, everyone! I'm quite new to this site, but I plan on using my farm to start breeding the best quality Arabians I possibly can. I don't have many ideas quite yet, this is just something I'd like to do, but I'm going to make my way up to being a top tier Arabian breeder with what I can access while not upgrading my account. I've currently got a mare and a stallion that I got at the Adoption Centre, so I'm starting off from literal scratch. I don't know much about the stats of the horses on this site yet an it might take me a while to figure out breeding A.I., but once I get the hang of it hopefully things will take off.
What kind of Arabians are you aiming to breed (based on real Arabian looks or more sporty and not much of real Arabian looks)?

If you are aiming to breed more towards based on real Arabian looks, I could give you a few ideas if you would like. I've been breeding Arabians to look more like real Arabians with a fairly tight breeding standard. Here's a link to a forum that I have of my Arabians: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 17&t=16265
SouffleGod
Visit My Farm

Post by SouffleGod »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
SouffleGod wrote:Hello, everyone! I'm quite new to this site, but I plan on using my farm to start breeding the best quality Arabians I possibly can. I don't have many ideas quite yet, this is just something I'd like to do, but I'm going to make my way up to being a top tier Arabian breeder with what I can access while not upgrading my account. I've currently got a mare and a stallion that I got at the Adoption Centre, so I'm starting off from literal scratch. I don't know much about the stats of the horses on this site yet an it might take me a while to figure out breeding A.I., but once I get the hang of it hopefully things will take off.
What kind of Arabians are you aiming to breed (based on real Arabian looks or more sporty and not much of real Arabian looks)?

If you are aiming to breed more towards based on real Arabian looks, I could give you a few ideas if you would like. I've been breeding Arabians to look more like real Arabians with a fairly tight breeding standard. Here's a link to a forum that I have of my Arabians: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 17&t=16265
I'm not really going to try doing realistic Arabians. It's not that I really don't want to, it's that I know at some point I'll mess up without even knowing it because it happens all the time :lol: . I might try it one day, but for now I think I'll stick with breeding less realistic Arabians. I might try breeding for more realistic later, but for now, since I'm still fairly new, I won't really follow an especially strict breeding process.
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

I'm not really going to try doing realistic Arabians. It's not that I really don't want to, it's that I know at some point I'll mess up without even knowing it because it happens all the time . I might try it one day, but for now I think I'll stick with breeding less realistic Arabians. I might try breeding for more realistic later, but for now, since I'm still fairly new, I won't really follow an especially strict breeding process.
I hear ya!! I started from scratch too... and it has been a long road, but I finally through careful buying, breeding, selling and rehoming I have found the Arab I want. Sporty, tall, muscular... my goal was to breed height, but not loose the refinedness. I made it!!
I would love to be around to mentor you, if you would like! Also would you like a $1 horse with fancy stats... a lesson in HGP and stats as well as a gift? :D I would love to give you a really nice stallion and mare! :D

I will contact you on my main account!

Honeybunny
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

PING
Hey!! It's Honeybunny again!
Here is a horse I would LOVE :D to gift you... or any other horse on my farm!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1884438
He is 5 Gold 1 Green, the path to 6 Gold! A horse with red stats isn't a good horse... they are ok but not very nice. :D
I have a mare I could give you too:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1884442
Any way I would love to help you in this journey... and I would be willing to teach you everything I know!! :D
Horselove13
Visit My Farm

Post by Horselove13 »

I have quite a few arabs for sale. They have great stats. Just quote me if you want one that is not for sale.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:37 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:37 pm