The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Quarter horses

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
countrycool
Visit My Farm

Quarter horses

Post by countrycool »

Just wanted to remind everyone I breed quarter horses and if you need a stud or some really nice QHs I might be able to help you out. If you are interested in any of my QHs comment and quote me below :D

This Horse is just a mare I bred and an example of the horses I breed

Abbih
Visit My Farm

Re: Quarter horses

Post by Abbih »

countrycool wrote:Just wanted to remind everyone I breed quarter horses and if you need a stud or some really nice QHs I might be able to help you out. If you are interested in any of my QHs comment and quote me below :D

I would be interested in mares with an HGP over 60,000; several golds and greens; between 13 and 16.2 hands; shorter backed (I hate the long backed qhs); no silver names and tails; no double creams, but single creams are fine; no roman nose; and not super heavy bodied. I like the horse body time you have in your post, I just prefer mine a little finer than that. I have no problem spending upwards of 20-30,000 on a really good young potential broodmare if you have any.
countrycool
Visit My Farm

Post by countrycool »

Abbih wrote:
countrycool wrote:Just wanted to remind everyone I breed quarter horses and if you need a stud or some really nice QHs I might be able to help you out. If you are interested in any of my QHs comment and quote me below :D

I would be interested in mares with an HGP over 60,000; several golds and greens; between 13 and 16.2 hands; shorter backed (I hate the long backed qhs); no silver names and tails; no double creams, but single creams are fine; no roman nose; and not super heavy bodied. I like the horse body time you have in your post, I just prefer mine a little finer than that. I have no problem spending upwards of 20-30,000 on a really good young potential broodmare if you have any.
Right now I don't have any for sale that have an HGP over 60,000. If you want to have a look around at my farm maybe you will find one you want anyway, if not, I have some mares ready to drop their foals any day, ill let you know if I get any that fits your description.
Abbih
Visit My Farm

Post by Abbih »

countrycool wrote:
Abbih wrote: I would be interested in mares with an HGP over 60,000; several golds and greens; between 13 and 16.2 hands; shorter backed (I hate the long backed qhs); no silver names and tails; no double creams, but single creams are fine; no roman nose; and not super heavy bodied. I like the horse body time you have in your post, I just prefer mine a little finer than that. I have no problem spending upwards of 20-30,000 on a really good young potential broodmare if you have any.
Right now I don't have any for sale that have an HGP over 60,000. If you want to have a look around at my farm maybe you will find one you want anyway, if not, I have some mares ready to drop their foals any day, ill let you know if I get any that fits your description.
I do like this mare. I would also be interested in fillies out of her dam.
Ps. I see you were the one that bought the stud I trained and champed, Swift Moonrise. Good luck with him, he threw a lot of nice babies on my mares. If your ever in the market for more horses, check out some of mine. I sell most of the foals other than a few to champ out and breed with.

countrycool
Visit My Farm

Post by countrycool »

Abbih wrote:
countrycool wrote:
I do like this mare. I would also be interested in fillies out of her dam.
Ps. I see you were the one that bought the stud I trained and champed, Swift Moonrise. Good luck with him, he threw a lot of nice babies on my mares. If your ever in the market for more horses, check out some of mine. I sell most of the foals other than a few to champ out and breed with.

This mares dam is no longer alive. Ill let you know if this mare has any fillies though. And yes! Ive always loved Swift Moonrise, so glad to have him :D

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:39 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:39 pm