The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Sunny Hills Ranch

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Sunny Hills Ranch

Post by Sarah32306 »

Dressage Arabians:

I haven't really started on this project yet, but when I do I'll let you know!

Log Pulling Belgians:

I've gotten some of my first 2nd generation foals!
Strength: 52
Stamina: 44
Movement: 43
Tempo: 24

His sire is not one of mine, but I did pay alot for the stud. I wish his appearance was a little bit less like his mother, but oh well. It looks like he's starting to develop feathers!
Strength: 38
Stamina: 24
Movement: 38
Tempo: 27

His stats are quite as much as I was hoping for, but they are still excellent! Also, I love his coloring!
Strength: 41
Stamina: 21
Movement: 26
Tempo: 27

His stats are really good! His coloring is alot like Caramel Sox's too so that's a bonus! I think I really like the sire, and I'll probably be using him alot!
Strength: 41
Stamina: 29
Movement: 30
Tempo: 21

Really good stats once again!
Strength: 45
Stamina: 25
Movement: 39
Tempo: 21

I'm really proud of the progress I've made in this project!

Endurance Akhal-Tekes:
I've started a new project for george899. I just received the foundation stock last night, so no foals have been born yet. The goal is to get Akhal-Tekes with over 45 Stamina, Speed, Agility, and Tempo.

These are 2 of the mares he gave me, that I have high hopes of:

I'll keep you guys updated!
Trainer
Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sarah32306 »

I have several new additions to make to my Farm Log.

Arabians:

1. I've decided to focus on color for my Arabians again, instead of breeding them for Dressage, but once I get the perfect color I will then maybe try and turn them into Dressage Horses. So my Color goal for Arabians is now going to be to create Pure White Arabians. An example of the Pure White Color would be:

I'll be first trying to get a White with pure Arabian Appearance, like for instance, Short dished face, thick jowls, short back, etc. After which, I will be trying to achieve Arabians with an appearance looking somewhat like this:
Wish me luck!

Belgians:

2. My Belgian Project, which if you look back a bit in this log, was going fairly well, but is now going to be on hold for a little while, because I have another order I would like to make some progress on (Akhal-Tekes) I also need to figure out how I'm going to up the stats & BR on my Belgians before I start again.

I'll be making another post on the services I offer in just a minute.
Trainer
Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sarah32306 »

Sunny Hills Ranch Services:

This is a list of all the services I offer.

Breeding Program:

I run "Sunny Hils Ranch Breeding Program" where you select a mare and stallion from my various pastures, and I will breed you x# of foals, according to which option you have selected. I also offer private breeding, although I'm not sure I will continue it.

Training Forum:

I also offer training. All my info is located in the google document listed on the forum. If you are unable to view the document, please PM or Ping me and I will try to remedy the problem as soon as possible.

Aging and Retiring Service:

This is where I take old horses and retire them out for you, or I take young horses and age them to a certain age. I also pop mares for a price of 10K. I'm running low on space, so that's why the price is so high. All Prices are negotiable.

Selling Services:

This is where I take your horses, and sell them for you. I take a %15 cut from the horses sale price, and then give you the rest of the money from the sale.
Trainer
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:18 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:18 am