The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Rebel Ranch Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Re: Rebel Ranch Log

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote:
Southerngal wrote:..

i just post my Colorado Rangers here, so you know what is waiting for you when you bred your own. 8-)
Ok!
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote: i just post my Colorado Rangers here, so you know what is waiting for you when you bred your own. 8-)

I got my own! She's my first step to starting the project lol, not the best, but perfect!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: i just post my Colorado Rangers here, so you know what is waiting for you when you bred your own. 8-)

I got my own! She's my first step to starting the project lol, not the best, but perfect!
Good job
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote:Good job
I've been breeding a few more, and now have a 2 3 4 and 5 eval somehow :lol: But finally bred my own 5 Eval spotted colt!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:Good job
I've been breeding a few more, and now have a 2 3 4 and 5 eval somehow :lol: But finally bred my own 5 Eval spotted colt!
Excuse my late reply.. But i still wanted to say "Good job" :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:56 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:56 am