The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Rebel Ranch Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Rebel Ranch Log

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:..
U like?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote:U like?
Aww, she's so pretty
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:U like?
Aww, she's so pretty
wanna buy her? ;)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote:
Southerngal wrote: Aww, she's so pretty
wanna buy her? ;)
Could I?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
wanna buy her? ;)
Could I?
If you got the cash, she is all yours 8-)
just promise not to rent her out or sell her
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote: If you got the cash, she is all yours 8-)
That would, like, never happen in a million years. How much?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: If you got the cash, she is all yours 8-)
That would, like, never happen in a million years. How much?
thats good to hear. what is she worth to you?? i cant see your bankaccount and i am known for being very expensive :P I always like to see what something is worth to people. sometimes people offer me crazy low prices for rarebreeds and people like those get banned :lol: :lol: i also like to annoy people so not telling you a price is just funny to me.. you giving a prize and me complaining about it, its all part of the game :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote:thats good to hear. what is she worth to you?? i cant see your bankaccount and i am known for being very expensive :P I always like to see what something is worth to people. sometimes people offer me crazy low prices for rarebreeds and people like those get banned :lol: :lol: i also like to annoy people so not telling you a price is just funny to me.. you giving a prize and me complaining about it, its all part of the game :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Since she is a rare breed, I'd go ahead and lay 4k on her. I'd put about another 7k on with what she has, and the fact that she's young, so I guess I'd offer about $11,000 for the filly. And I actually like people not telling a price- It lets me look over the horse more carefully and actually give out thoughts on it.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:thats good to hear. what is she worth to you?? i cant see your bankaccount and i am known for being very expensive :P I always like to see what something is worth to people. sometimes people offer me crazy low prices for rarebreeds and people like those get banned :lol: :lol: i also like to annoy people so not telling you a price is just funny to me.. you giving a prize and me complaining about it, its all part of the game :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Since she is a rare breed, I'd go ahead and lay 4k on her. I'd put about another 7k on with what she has, and the fact that she's young, so I guess I'd offer about $11,000 for the filly. And I actually like people not telling a price- It lets me look over the horse more carefully and actually give out thoughts on it.
i think your temper isnt that bad, you didnt even get angry :twisted:
you see the positive in everything,, good job. :D 8-)

i will ask to put her up for private sale for ya (i would offer atleast 20.000 if i where you ;) )
She is back in 15 mins
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote: i think your temper isnt that bad, you didnt even get angry :twisted:
you see the positive in everything,, good job. :D 8-)

i will ask to put her up for private sale for ya (i would offer atleast 20.000 if i where you ;) )
She is back in 15 mins
Lol, my temper only rises at certain things... Plus, I don't show it through computers, and thanks. :)
And I guess I'll offer 20k, let's just hope she brings me that much in the future. Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:58 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:58 am