The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♥Vðr¥ Hïll§ £årm♥ Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
buzzy
Visit My Farm

♥Vðr¥ Hïll§ £årm♥ Farm Log

Post by buzzy »

Hey ya'll! After taking a un-intentional 3-4 month break, I'm back! I am now reshaping my business, and focusing on brining in some new stock. As always, this new stock will be up to my standards, with the one goal in mind: To provided HWO with the finest Arabians, Morgans, and Thoroughbreds! I am currently looking for some nice Arabians to add to my lines, to make a more high dollar and quality horse. If anyone has any offerings, let me know. I will add some of my original lines and information later. Thanks for looking! :)
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Re: ♥Vðr¥ Hïll§ £årm♥ Farm Log

Post by buzzy »

Notable Arabian Lines

AWE 'Iisbae Aldhahab X AWE Cryano Aljana = ♥ VHF♥ Cyrano Aldhahab
Last edited by buzzy on Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

Thoroughbred Lines
Last edited by buzzy on Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

Arabian Project
I have decided to try something I've never done before....Adopting a mare and stallion, and breeding them into my own private line of Arabians, that will have high HGP, and 5* Eval. I also cant wait to see a line of all ♥ VHF ♥ (My brand which is only given to horses foaled on my property, that where bred by me.) in their pedigree!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

buzzy wrote:
Arabian Project
I have decided to try something I've never done before....Adopting a mare and stallion, and breeding them into my own private line of Arabians, that will have high HGP, and 5* Eval. I also cant wait to see a line of all ♥ VHF ♥ (My brand which is only given to horses foaled on my property, that where bred by me.) in their pedigree!
I have a side breeding project similar to this except I'm breeding them to look more like the real life purebred Arabian horses, I think I have the breeding goals on my new Farm Log
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
buzzy wrote:
Arabian Project
I have a side breeding project similar to this except I'm breeding them to look more like the real life purebred Arabian horses, I think I have the breeding goals on my new Farm Log
Wow! I thought about doing that as a extra challenge, but since most of my Arabians have the leopard coloring (From some of my originals), it would be almost impossible. :lol:

Also, I noticed you wanted to get into Morgans in the future. I have two great Morgans wasting away on my Acc, if your interested!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

buzzy wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Wow! I thought about doing that as a extra challenge, but since most of my Arabians have the leopard coloring (From some of my originals), it would be almost impossible. :lol:

Also, I noticed you wanted to get into Morgans in the future. I have two great Morgans wasting away on my Acc, if your interested!
yeah, I'm collecting for future projects
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
buzzy wrote:

If you want them, they're free!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

buzzy wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
If you want them, they're free!
Sure
buzzy