The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Jaburibari Paso Finos & Andalusians

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
#Yfke7
Visit My Farm

Jaburibari Paso Finos & Andalusians

Post by #Yfke7 »

At Jaburibari Ranch, we strive to breed the best quality Paso Finos. As a side project, we also breed Andalusian horses. We aim to breed 4-5 eval horses, that have almost the same appearance as in real-life.
Breeding Standards:
Paso Finos:
13.0hh to 15.5hh
Light to Medium Light
20% to 40%
80% to 60%

Andalusians:
14.0hh to 16.0hh
Medium Light to Medium
35% to 50%
Any

Extras:
We also try to add some rare-ish colour and some gold or green stats.

Sales:

At the moment we have a few horses for sale, including purebred Andalusians. However, the Paso Finos are not for sale yet, due to our wish of keeping the lines private.

Saturno II LA

Pure-bred Andalusian stallion
2 Golds
Open for Offers

Georgia LA

Pure-bred Andalusian mare
2 golds: tempo, intelligence
Open for offers

Interested in any of the horses?
Please quote me in this forum, link the horse(s), and name your price! :D

I am interested in partnering with someone!
Last edited by #Yfke7 on Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#Yfke7
Visit My Farm

Re: Jaburibari Paso Finos & Andalusians

Post by #Yfke7 »

At the moment, I am having a few of my Paso Finos trained by EmeraldGreenStables, to raise their worth and to be able to sell them for more later. On of these is Alejandro LAA, a black Paso Fino stallion. He is one of my best bred stallions so far, due to his majestic and elegant overall appearance.
Alejandro LAA
{~lilCrazyMalala~}
Visit My Farm

Post by {~lilCrazyMalala~} »

Hey, Im interested in one of your horses, do you still play?
#Yfke7
Visit My Farm

Post by #Yfke7 »

{~lilCrazyMalala~} wrote:Hey, Im interested in one of your horses, do you still play?
I'm so sorry for not seeing or reacting to this earlier. Could you maybe link the horse(s)? if you're still interested :oops:
{~lilCrazyMalala~}
Visit My Farm

Post by {~lilCrazyMalala~} »

#Yfke7 wrote:
{~lilCrazyMalala~} wrote:Hey, Im interested in one of your horses, do you still play?
I'm so sorry for not seeing or reacting to this earlier. Could you maybe link the horse(s)? if you're still interested :oops:
ahhh i forgot which it was! It would've been a andalusian though maybe it was on you ranch or something haha. I'll let you know if i find it! :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:14 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:14 pm