The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Dance With Me Training Stables

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Re: Dance With Me Training Stables

Post by Kayaine »

ArabianKnights wrote:ping
Just wanted to double-check with you again to see if you'd sell http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/750961 this guy before you age him out. I'd give you 50K for him.
ArabianKnights
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianKnights »

He is not for sale
KayaineII
Visit My Farm

Post by KayaineII »

ImpressiveInstant wrote:ping
Hello!

I happened by your farm somehow, and I loved your layout! Would you be interested in creating them for others by any chance?

If you are, I would love to pay you to create one for my two accounts. I really like the way your layout is set up. :D
ImpressiveInstant
Visit My Farm

Post by ImpressiveInstant »

Hi Kayaine, yes I would love to make you a layout :) What would you like and what colours etc
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

ImpressiveInstant wrote:Hi Kayaine, yes I would love to make you a layout :) What would you like and what colours etc
I'm a fan of blues or greens. Maybe have one layout be green and my other account could be blue? I like the simple kind of format, so something simple with some areas for writing is prolly all I need.
ImpressiveInstant
Visit My Farm

Ok. I will begin work now. Check my main account page to see how it is coming along. I will be working on it off there.
ImpressiveInstant
Visit My Farm

Alrighty. I have coded up two different examples of layouts and they are being displayed on my page. If you dislike the colours I've picked out, please Google "Blue Hex Codes" and come back to me with the code you'd prefer. (#000000)

How much editing of the code can you do yourself? Because as it is you can just copy the heading codes to make more headings for other things (in HTML mode) same with the horse links etc
Or I could code up everything for you so all you have to do is copy the final code and paste into your Edit Farm Page box.
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

ImpressiveInstant wrote:Alrighty. I have coded up two different examples of layouts and they are being displayed on my page. If you dislike the colours I've picked out, please Google "Blue Hex Codes" and come back to me with the code you'd prefer. (#000000)

How much editing of the code can you do yourself? Because as it is you can just copy the heading codes to make more headings for other things (in HTML mode) same with the horse links etc
Or I could code up everything for you so all you have to do is copy the final code and paste into your Edit Farm Page box.
I think I could probably make more headings on my own. As for the layouts, I actually wouldn't mind using both of them. I could use the first one for my main account, and the 2nd for my show/stud account. If you put the 2nd color scheme in green, I think that could work just fine.

Also, when we get to the finished part, you can just PM with all the code, ect. That might be easier.

On another note, don't forget to let me know how much you would like for your work!

On another other note, XD, I noticed you breed Tekes. Would you like me to try to breed you one as well from some of my horses?
ImpressiveInstant
Visit My Farm

Awesome. I will PM you the first code asap. I'll PM you the 2nd layout once I've made it green.
I looked at your Arabian stallions and they were very nice! Loooove the Silver Dapples! But I have problems with my Tekes being too small so I'll have to pass :( Thank you for the offer!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:15 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:15 pm