The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

N4 Neons Little Ponies

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Neon4
Visit My Farm

Re: N4 Neons Little Ponies

Post by Neon4 »

Xant’hippe wrote:N4 Smoke Shrouded ... ooh, I want him for at least 1 of my mares! Please consider making him available for public breeding. He's gorgeous and his BR is better than typical Shetland.

"Penumbra" meaning the edge of a shadow (often used in describing lunar eclipses) could be a nice name for his dam.

BIG filly must take after her dam's side. If you don't want her I'm sure there would be buyers, myself among them.
N4 Smoke Shrouded is ready for breeding, I will take him off in a few days or just when you have bred to him :)
Xant’hippe
Visit My Farm

Post by Xant’hippe »

Thank you! Just bred Cappucina to him. :D
Neon4
Visit My Farm

Post by Neon4 »

Breed Name Suggestions Needed!
I would like to name this breed, so i would love some suggestions on the breed name!
I would like the name to be short and perhaps include my player name in some way. It does not have to include this though. Some suggestions would be amazing! :D
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

I would gladly like to enter any time you start the raffle back up and am also currently looking for tiny ponies to breed so I will be having some soon!!
Thanks!!
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

A name for the breed I came up with is maybe "Meons". That is a mixture of the word "Mini" and "Neon"!! :lol: If you don't like, that's okay. Just a fun thought!! :D :) ;) :lol: 8-)
Neon4
Visit My Farm

Post by Neon4 »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:A name for the breed I came up with is maybe "Meons". That is a mixture of the word "Mini" and "Neon"!! :lol: If you don't like, that's okay. Just a fun thought!! :D :) ;) :lol: 8-)
That's such a cute idea! I'm going to wait for a bit before I name them though, just gather up idea's i guess xD I'm not very active on here at the moment so there really is no need to name them in a hurry.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Yeah, I totally get it!! I play in my free time.....How did you get the ponies so small, though? It's crazy!!
Neon4
Visit My Farm

Post by Neon4 »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:Yeah, I totally get it!! I play in my free time.....How did you get the ponies so small, though? It's crazy!!
It all started with a caspian mare xD her daughter was a lot taller as she was half arabian. I bred her to a shetland, and then her filly to another shetland :D It was all by chance but after that I was trying to breed bigger. It just wasn't happening so i just bred small ponies haha

Do you think I should put this back story on my farm log or nah?
I think it might be kinda cute to have xD

Here are the founding mares in order from the caspian downward:
Golden

Pixie

Bindi

Lighter
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

I personally think that would be a fun idea to put on your farm log!! I'm currently trying to breed really big horses, kinda opposite of what you have done XD
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

I'm not that creative, but here are a few names. ( I also really love "Meons" )
- Neonmites (Name says it all lol )
- Miniature Neon Pony ( Not creative, but sounds professional )
- the Neopony
- the Newon ( New + Neon )
- New Neonland Pony (Again, not creative, sry)
- Miniature Feon Pony or just Feon (Fluffy + Neon)
- Neoniature Pony (Neon + Miniature)
- Fleon (fluff + neon) , Mineon ( Love that one, sounds like like "Minion") Micreon (which unfortunately sounds like "My crayon")
I'm breeding Shetlands myself and have a few small fluffy ones.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:26 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:26 pm