The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

☥Dark Oblivion Stables☥

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Re: ☥Dark Oblivion Stables☥

Post by ladyoblivion »

AdmiraalTromp wrote:Ping
Hello, I was wondering if you would be willing to sell this mare or would it be possible to get a few foals from her by my studs please?

AdmiraalTromp
Visit My Farm

Post by AdmiraalTromp »

ladyoblivion wrote: Hello, I was wondering if you would be willing to sell this mare or would it be possible to get a few foals from her by my studs please?

I am not selling, but if you treat her well, you can use her untill she's ten. Would that work for you?
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

AdmiraalTromp wrote:
ladyoblivion wrote: Hello, I was wondering if you would be willing to sell this mare or would it be possible to get a few foals from her by my studs please?

I am not selling, but if you treat her well, you can use her untill she's ten. Would that work for you?
That would be amazing thank you!
AdmiraalTromp
Visit My Farm

Post by AdmiraalTromp »

ladyoblivion wrote:That would be amazing thank you!
She's up for offers, just pay 8888 and I'll pay you 8888 when she's 10.
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Thank you so much! I know she’s just going to throw some awesome foals! And I promise she will be well taken care of and happy with her trip to my stables. <3
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

AdmiraalTromp wrote:
ladyoblivion wrote:That would be amazing thank you!
She's up for offers, just pay 8888 and I'll pay you 8888 when she's 10.
She just reached 10, thank you so much for letting me use her! I'll put her up for private sale, so just make the offer. :D
AdmiraalTromp
Visit My Farm

Post by AdmiraalTromp »

She gave you some amazing foals I see. I love the colt with movement!
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

AdmiraalTromp wrote:She gave you some amazing foals I see. I love the colt with movement!
Oh yes! I was glad I got a filly from her too! Thank you so much!
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

During my time of breeding Friesians, I have come across a new hobby, MINI FRIESIANS!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/77027

I started breeding smaller Friesians at first to counter some of the larger Friesians I have and the results are just too cute! I'm going to try to breed them down even smaller and maybe even train them for in-hand jumping competitions!

My goal is to breed quality Friesians with-

*High HGP (70k+)
*5+ Gold stats
*Movement Confo 60+
*Balance Confo 60+
*Maintain Build,Body Size and Type true to Friesian standards
*Black/Smokey Black coat color
*Fluffy Manes/Tails
*Medium-Heavy Feathering
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Roxy_The_Poping_Pony wrote:Ping
Hi,
I saw you put an offer for Glass Peacock, as of currently she is not for sale, I forgot to take her down when I decided to breed her again. Although after she has her foal I would be more than willing to sell her to you. She has a good hgp, a 63 movement and a few gold stats. She will be older so I can drop the price down to $100 for you and I'll even breed her to one of my fantastic studs for the inconvenience. If you would like to choose the stud just let me know which one, or you can have me choose and I will try to find the best stud for Miss Peacock to create a great competition horse! Thank you for your time and showing interest in my fine Friesian friends. :D

Sincerely,
Lady Oblivion
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:06 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:06 pm