The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

{EDH} stables (RUS) 8/10/16-2/8/17 Closed.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: {EDH} stables (RUS)

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:Well, my handsome Gold gave me not too good foals. I rehomed too many foals to consider him as a good sire.
I'm thinking about Timber Air. He's good. He will sire the next breeding. I don't like his build too much, but it's normal. And he's a champion with very good score.

And this is Promise! 3 yo, in full blossom. He's 764% trained.

Yay! I love them! Don't worry about the gold one, you totally will find a better replacement. Mighty good breeding Farant!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

stephanie111 wrote:
Farant wrote:Well, my handsome Gold gave me not too good foals. I rehomed too many foals to consider him as a good sire.
I'm thinking about Timber Air. He's good. He will sire the next breeding. I don't like his build too much, but it's normal. And he's a champion with very good score.

And this is Promise! 3 yo, in full blossom. He's 764% trained.

Yay! I love them! Don't worry about the gold one, you totally will find a better replacement. Mighty good breeding Farant!
Just noticed Timber Air's dam is Timber! <3
ChampionStar3
Visit My Farm

Post by ChampionStar3 »

Farant wrote:
Hello Farant,just wondering if you'd like this horse
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/628330
I know the COI is kinda high,but it can easily be lowered,I don't want her as she is too light :D
Thought you might like her.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

ChampionStar3 wrote:
Farant wrote:
Hello Farant,just wondering if you'd like this horse
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/628330
I know the COI is kinda high,but it can easily be lowered,I don't want her as she is too light :D
Thought you might like her.
She'll be perfect for me! Sure, I'll take her.
Hey, it seems we have two separate lines but we can be useful for each other) It's cool! I like it. By the way, do you remember Wisk? I wonder if her son is alive.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/628330
Hey, it seems we have two separate lines but we can be useful for each other) It's cool! I like it. By the way, do you remember Wisk? I wonder if her son is alive.
Great,Yes I remember her,and yes her son is alive.He's in my frozen account
I have sad news,Thundering Perfection died.
And I got this colt,I love Chariot

Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

[*]
stephanie111 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Yay! I love them! Don't worry about the gold one, you totally will find a better replacement. Mighty good breeding
Just noticed Timber Air's dam is Timber! <3
Thanks! I'm very happy with her progeny, she's very good broodmare.
ChampionStar3
Visit My Farm

Post by ChampionStar3 »

Farant wrote: She'll be perfect for me! Sure, I'll take her.
I posted her already,go catch her :D
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Farant wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/628330

Great,Yes I remember her,and yes her son is alive.He's in my frozen account
I have sad news,Thundering Perfection died.
And I got this colt,I love Chariot

I'm sorry, she was 30 yo and has a very good life. It seems she will be one of our legends)
I'm happy you like him!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote: I'm sorry, she was 30 yo and has a very good life. It seems she will be one of our legends)
I'm happy you like him!
I just hope he doesn't get the mane though,it kinda reminds me of a cotton wool :lol:
Yes,She would be in the hall of fame,maybe we could make something like that? Put Topping and the rest that led us on to this path and will forever be in our hearts
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Farant wrote: I'm sorry, she was 30 yo and has a very good life. It seems she will be one of our legends)
I'm happy you like him!
I just hope he doesn't get the mane though,it kinda reminds me of a cotton wool :lol:
Yes,She would be in the hall of fame,maybe we could make something like that? Put Topping and the rest that led us on to this path and will forever be in our hearts
I'm afraid we cannot do it here, because it's like a chat room for us and Steph and many others. Our hall will be lost in all that stuff) How do you think, Chit chat topic will do?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:07 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:07 am