The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

∰ The Whyle

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: ∰ The Whyle

Post by Bitapetrone »

Oko has beaten his sire Perto's record of 62.97 with a score of 63.57 in Working Ranch!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Bitapetrone wrote:Image

Oko has beaten his sire Perto's record of 62.97 with a score of 63.57 in Working Ranch!
Nice horse!
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

Shanks! :D
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

Kenshi (picture above) surpassed his sire Oko's World Record of 63.87 with a score of 64.26!

Kenshi's score proved a bit trickier to surpass, but he was able to sire Boon (shown above all festive) who obtained a score of 64.48 last night. Boon is, thus far, Kenshi's only son able to outscore him.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Bitapetrone wrote:Kenshi's score proved a bit trickier to surpass, but he was able to sire Boon (shown above all festive) who obtained a score of 64.48 last night. Boon is, thus far, Kenshi's only son able to outscore him.
Wow, that a beasts! I noticed you trained them almost to the max.
I'm curious, did you breed only proven champs to your mares? And how many mares can you breed at once?
Stephanie111side
Visit My Farm

Post by Stephanie111side »

Awesome horses! I was wondering about the names, how do they get the numbers after?
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

Stephanie111side wrote:Awesome horses! I was wondering about the names, how do they get the numbers after?
Hi! Sorry, I didn't see this question. The numbers are my own notation tracking heterozygous vs homozygous traits in addition to conformation stats and high show scores.
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

Farant wrote:
Bitapetrone wrote:Kenshi's score proved a bit trickier to surpass, but he was able to sire Boon (shown above all festive) who obtained a score of 64.48 last night. Boon is, thus far, Kenshi's only son able to outscore him.
Wow, that a beasts! I noticed you trained them almost to the max.
I'm curious, did you breed only proven champs to your mares? And how many mares can you breed at once?
I missed this question too. I am failing hard. Lol

Disregarding the initial phase I go through when I first start a project (getting conformation traits I know I want to have) I will only breed my highest scoring stallions to my mares, and my mares are required to meet a certain score threshold before I will breed them to the aforementioned stallions. I breed anywhere between 6 and 18 mares each season for each type.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Bitapetrone wrote:I missed this question too. I am failing hard. Lol

Disregarding the initial phase I go through when I first start a project (getting conformation traits I know I want to have) I will only breed my highest scoring stallions to my mares, and my mares are required to meet a certain score threshold before I will breed them to the aforementioned stallions. I breed anywhere between 6 and 18 mares each season for each type.
What do you mean by score for mares?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Bitapetrone wrote:
Stephanie111side wrote:Awesome horses! I was wondering about the names, how do they get the numbers after?
Hi! Sorry, I didn't see this question. The numbers are my own notation tracking heterozygous vs homozygous traits in addition to conformation stats and high show scores.
Ah cool. No problem, sorry for the late reply. It's cool to see how detailed you are!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:57 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:57 am