The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

∰ The Whyle

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: ∰ The Whyle

Post by Bitapetrone »

Farant wrote: Okay, I'll tell you when he'll be ready. Leader is just a nickname, I'm thinking about his name. :P
Do you have fillies/mares now? I'll change mares soon, wanna add something new. Your filly Marchioness de Whyle was so great for me, she retired happily, and I think that black color of my horses is her idea.
Yaw, I should be getting some extra ones in soon! I'll letcha know.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Bitapetrone wrote:
Farant wrote: Okay, I'll tell you when he'll be ready. Leader is just a nickname, I'm thinking about his name. :P
Do you have fillies/mares now? I'll change mares soon, wanna add something new. Your filly Marchioness de Whyle was so great for me, she retired happily, and I think that black color of my horses is her idea.
Yaw, I should be getting some extra ones in soon! I'll letcha know.
Leader is ready to breed. Ping me when you're ready to catch him on the stud.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Bitapetrone wrote:.
I need your help, if it's possible. I'm puzzled with conformation. I guess it's different from BR and represent horse's body type. After this representing it gives you possible bonuses to stats. Is it true?
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

Farant wrote: I need your help, if it's possible. I'm puzzled with conformation. I guess it's different from BR and represent horse's body type. After this representing it gives you possible bonuses to stats. Is it true?
I do not know exactly how it works. I would be lying if I said I did. However, this is my interpretation, and it has been working for me quite well up to this point. The horse's conformation is the first determining factor. A horse can have golds and greens plastered all over its breeder report, but it means little if the conformation cannot back it up. I see the breeder's report as representing the skill of the horse within the constraints of their conformation. By that I mean, a horse with conformation that inclines heavy towards agility (like some of yours and mine with 50+ or near 60) and a green mark on the breeder report is going to be vastly superior to a horse with 20 agility and a gold mark on the report.

And while I realize that players who do not have upgraded accounts cannot see the conformation report, the information can be acquired by looking at the horse's image and analyzing their build. While a background in horses helps here, oodles kaboodles of information on conformation and biomechanics can be found online. Larissa did a great job of matching reality, so a horse that looks like it should be agile more than likely is going to have great marks in that area, and that goes for any of the stats (intelligence excluded of course).

And whenever you're comfortable putting Legend up for stud I'm all set! Whatever price you feel is right.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Bitapetrone wrote:And whenever you're comfortable putting Legend up for stud I'm all set! Whatever price you feel is right.
I'm ready right now. Actually, I named him Chariot. :D
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Bitapetrone wrote:And whenever you're comfortable putting Legend up for stud I'm all set! Whatever price you feel is right.
He's up. I'll leave him for 20-30 min and after that delete him from public studs. Pay attention that he likes to produce heavier horses, and I'm at war with him, trying to get at least medium-heavy strong foal. :lol:
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

And if you're interested in his children, I have 3 in the Sales pasture.
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

Farant wrote: I'm ready right now. Actually, I named him Chariot. :D
Great! Thanks much.
sayvegirl
Visit My Farm

Post by sayvegirl »

Will u train some of mine ????
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

sayvegirl wrote:Will u train some of mine ????
Sorry, I don't generally train outside horses as I shuffle through my turns erratically.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:20 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:20 am