The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

<Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Re: <Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Zer0 wrote: Haha you misunderstood me, I meant a trainer that’s free to train my horse, not literally a free trainer.
A fully trained one? Really? That’s outrageous.
What inspired my username?
The fact I have zero freedom. My parents are extremely strict, and they despise most animals. My siblings and I all have a huge poster with all their “rules” stuck to our bedroom walls.
Here are a few of their rules, just to give you an idea:
- No gum or sweets at all
- No horseback riding or talk of horses
- No talk of reptiles or fish
- Only allowed to play ONE video/online game
- Dumb, stupid and other words like that are banned
- 30 minutes of phone time every 2 days
- Brush your teeth 4 times a day
- computers must be used for work only (haha, I broke this rule)
- Read at least one hour everyday no matter what
- no TV
- No sleepovers

And the list goes on.

The bus is late. I can talk a bit, it’s boring waiting for it to come..
Ah, that makes sense.

Yeah, and he had a comment "I think your horse is the next Secretariat!" and is a 90% Standardbred.

I'm nobody to judge but, hey, isn't that a little suffocating?
-Your teeth must be shining!
-Harsh, I assume you love horses?
-No talk of reptiles and fish? I mean I hate fish but...that's a bit weird.
-I could play HWO forever.
-I'll probably get into trouble with that rule. I cuss like a sailor, though I have enough courtesy to be polite online.
-I wouldn't survive.
-As I've said before...nice teeth!
-Good for you, hope they won't find out.
-I love reading, what about you?
-I don't watch TV, nope, nada
-Same.

I'm an Asian. A Singaporean to be exact. My parents are pretty laid back compared to others. As long as I study hard, they'll be happy.
It is super harsh, and I wish my parents would be a little less strict but oh well.
Yes, I love horses, and yes I love reading as well, except my dad assigns is “educational” books about like psychology and mind growth..
My mom hates fish. She cannot even look at a fish picture without shuddering. And since my brother likes fish and like showing pictures of his class pet, a fish, she made that rule.
My community is very strict as well, they think my parents are role models and all my neighbours are neat freaks.
Also, we have a Chore Chart. I don’t even want to explain, and I think the name speaks for itself..
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Zer0 wrote: It is super harsh, and I wish my parents would be a little less strict but oh well.
Yes, I love horses, and yes I love reading as well, except my dad assigns is “educational” books about like psychology and mind growth..
My mom hates fish. She cannot even look at a fish picture without shuddering. And since my brother likes fish and like showing pictures of his class pet, a fish, she made that rule.
My community is very strict as well, they think my parents are role models and all my neighbours are neat freaks.
Also, we have a Chore Chart. I don’t even want to explain, and I think the name speaks for itself..
Hey, I would find that interesting! I love books, I love literature, I love learning in general.

Me too, except that I get over my hatred by eating them. I love salmon. My brother loves sharks. It's kind of understandable, I guess, but harsh though.

It actually sounds like you're living in a communist state. Which I hope you aren't.

It does.

Back to more light hearted topics, I looked at your horses, and they're pretty good for a newbie.
<CS> Racers
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Zer0 wrote: It is super harsh, and I wish my parents would be a little less strict but oh well.
Hey, I would find that interesting! I love books, I love literature, I love learning in general.

Me too, except that I get over my hatred by eating them. I love salmon. My brother loves sharks. It's kind of understandable, I guess, but harsh though.

It actually sounds like you're living in a communist state. Which I hope you aren't.

It does.

Back to more light hearted topics, I looked at your horses, and they're pretty good for a newbie.
No, we’re not living in a communist state but it sure seems like it. Our neighbourhood is mostly populated by married couples without children and elderly people. Very quiet.
My mom does too. She loves eating seafood but fish eyes freak her out.
I know many people in my school with stricter parents, I consider myself lucky, even though my dad makes us say sir to him and is pretty much like an army commander.
Thank you! I don’t know their confirmations but I just assume that, because I use high speed studs, I have 50+ speed horses.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Zer0 wrote: No, we’re not living in a communist state but it sure seems like it. Our neighbourhood is mostly populated by married couples without children and elderly people. Very quiet.
I know many people in my school with stricter parents, I consider myself lucky, even though my dad makes us say sir to him and is pretty much like an army commander.
Thank you! I don’t know their confirmations but I just assume that, because I use high speed studs, I have 50+ speed horses.
Ah. Have you thought of migrating when you grow up? I know I have.

Wow. I'm a bit at a loss, each person to his own.

They indeed do. Here's to hoping your new batch of foals will turn out well!
<CS> Racers
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Zer0 wrote: No, we’re not living in a communist state but it sure seems like it. Our neighbourhood is mostly populated by married couples without children and elderly people. Very quiet.
Ah. Have you thought of migrating when you grow up? I know I have.

Wow. I'm a bit at a loss, each person to his own.

They indeed do. Here's to hoping your new batch of foals will turn out well!
Of course. I plan on moving away from my parents as soon as I can, and taking a gap year to do the things I never could. But then, it's another 3-4 years, as I'm only 14 currently. I want to try out horseback riding, play thousands of video games, try out social media, watch movies, make friends all over the world and etc.
It's a private school, originally for aristocratic and noble families. Now it's for whoever has the money to pay for it and wants to send their kid to a prison-like school. They give us a ton of homework and force us to learn Latin and one extra language. I like languages, and math is okay, history's a bit boring but Latin is horrible. I hate it.

Crossing my fingers! I think my foals have nice colors, I'd like to breed in pearls and more champagne, and avoid graying, varnishing, most LP and bays or chestnuts.
I'm going to have to walk home, this bus isn't arriving anytime soon. I have my phone with me (my parents don't know it ;) :lol: ) so I'll be able to talk.
I think I can persuade my parents to become less strict by showing them articles written by child experts and stuff. They believe all sorts of things like that.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Zer0 wrote: Of course. I plan on moving away from my parents as soon as I can, and taking a gap year to do the things I never could. But then, it's another 3-4 years, as I'm only 14 currently. I want to try out horseback riding, get a phone, try out social media, watch movies, make friends all over the world and etc.
It's a private school, originally for aristocratic and noble families. Now it's for whoever has the money to pay for it and wants to send their kid to a prison-like school. They give us a ton of homework and force us to learn Latin and one extra language. I like languages, and math is okay, history's a bit boring but Latin is horrible. I hate it.

Crossing my fingers! I think my foals have nice colors, I'd like to breed in pearls and more champagne, and avoid graying, varnishing, most LP and bays or chestnuts.
Ah. I'm 14 too. It's alright, you just have to endure a little more. I would love to try out riding too, maybe, perhaps someday, somehow we could try that together. Or in another lifetime. I hate homework. Isn't Latin kind of like old English? Ah...so how many subjects are you learning? I'm learning Chinese, my mother tongue. I suck at it. Really.

Hmm, my horses have cream, pearl and champagne. I'm not sure though, but they're light coloured and bays and chestnuts have become really uncommon. As for grays...they make up half of my herd. If you'd like a stud up, you can always ask!
<CS> Racers
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Zer0 wrote: Of course. I plan on moving away from my parents as soon as I can, and taking a gap year to do the things I never could. But then, it's another 3-4 years, as I'm only 14 currently. I want to try out horseback riding, get a phone, try out social media, watch movies, make friends all over the world and etc.

Ah. I'm 14 too. It's alright, you just have to endure a little more. I would love to try out riding too, maybe, perhaps someday, somehow we could try that together. Or in another lifetime. I hate homework. Isn't Latin kind of like old English? Ah...so how many subjects are you learning? I'm learning Chinese, my mother tongue. I suck at it. Really.

Hmm, my horses have cream, pearl and champagne. I'm not sure though, but they're light coloured and bays and chestnuts have become really uncommon. As for grays...they make up half of my herd. If you'd like a stud up, you can always ask!
Perhaps. Although the south of France is a little far away from Singapore.
A little. It's the base language for English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French and some Germanic languages. It's super complicated..
Hmm. Math, History, English, French, Latin, P.E, Health Class, Languages (Learning Spanish) and Art. So, nine.
Thank you!
I don't know, I don't really like bays and chestnuts, which is unfortunate because when I was still breeding COI 0 Arabs I only had bays and graying chesnuts. I'm not a huge fan of dun and palomino either, I find those colors too common. But they're still alright.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Zer0 wrote: Perhaps. Although the south of France is a little far away from Singapore.
A little. It's the base language for English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French and some Germanic languages. It's super complicated..
Hmm. Math, History, English, French, Latin, P.E, Health Class, Languages (Learning Spanish) and Art. So, nine.
Thank you!
I don't know, I don't really like bays and chestnuts, which is unfortunate because when I was still breeding COI 0 Arabs I only had bays and graying chesnuts. I'm not a huge fan of dun and palomino either, I find those colors too common. But they're still alright.
Cool, I've always seen France as a lovely country, especially with the food.
Ah, that sounds hard. Well, good luck with that then.
I take seven subjects.
English
Math
Science (Chemistry and Biology)
Chinese
Pure Literature
Elective (Geography and Social Studies)
Higher Art

And I play in a concert band, I call my seniors sir or ma'am.

There was a time I hated Palominos. Now, I sort of fine with them but they sort of trigger me. There are some really pretty dun horses. Danger is one of them.
<CS> Racers
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Zer0 wrote: Perhaps. Although the south of France is a little far away from Singapore.
Thank you!
Cool, I've always seen France as a lovely country, especially with the food.
Ah, that sounds hard. Well, good luck with that then.
I take seven subjects.
English
Math
Science (Chemistry and Biology)
Chinese
Pure Literature
Elective (Geography and Social Studies)
Higher Art

And I play in a concert band, I call my seniors sir or ma'am.

There was a time I hated Palominos. Now, I sort of fine with them but they sort of trigger me. There are some really pretty dun horses. Danger is one of them.
My school thinks Science is useless (Don't ask me why, I don't know), so I take extra science lessons on Monday evenings.
Cool, I play the euphonium in our band, used to play trombone but I sucked.
I know, he's very handsome! I don't really like extreme dun markings or primitive duns, like the dun on Tarpans for some reason. On racehorses it's okay.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1257536
Your horse is ready for pickup. I hope you won't age him or else all my effort would have gone to waste.
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:10 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:10 am