The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

<Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Claire_
Visit My Farm

Re: <Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Post by Claire_ »

Tisha wrote:
Claire_ wrote: oh okay!

For weekends I will usually be on from morning till night, but not always... kinda like on and off.
Weekdays usually just nighttime :((
Oh okies, feel free to ping me anywhere if you wanna chat and see that I'm on。

How are your horses coming along? Any new goals? I remember you had really nice Dutchies :D
haha alrighties! I will be on for nearly the whole day today so ping me whenever you are free!

I kept my Dutchies away and started breeding cross country horses. It's a mess right now... there are so many tiny details to pay attention to and it's driving me nuts. :cry:

Congrats though for holding all the harness racing records ;) Must be really hard to achieve all that :twisted: :o
i still have this horse http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1138803 i bought from you a long time ago... just started competing him and he is awesome! He is such a looker though, love his colour and build.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Claire_ wrote: haha alrighties! I will be on for nearly the whole day today so ping me whenever you are free!

I kept my Dutchies away and started breeding cross country horses. It's a mess right now... there are so many tiny details to pay attention to and it's driving me nuts. :cry:

Congrats though for holding all the harness racing records ;) Must be really hard to achieve all that :twisted: :o
i still have this horse http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1138803 i bought from you a long time ago... just started competing him and he is awesome! He is such a looker though, love his colour and build.
Sorry for the late reply XD

Ah I used to breed those way back then they're nice, good luck sorting them out, you can do it!

Unfortunately not holding all of them now, but all the record holders are from my lines, that's to be sure, one through lots of inbreeding and that's how they broke the record lol. Hmm I think the harder part was protecting them, it's a pity people mindlessly spread your hardwork for profit. Which is why I won't sell any horses anymore unless to people in my Coterie. I definitely learnt this lesson over and over again, I've no one to blame but myself lol.

You didn't buy him, it was your Christmas present, you gave me a horse I kept till now too ^~^
Claire_
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_ »

Tisha wrote:
Claire_ wrote: haha alrighties! I will be on for nearly the whole day today so ping me whenever you are free!

Sorry for the late reply XD

Ah I used to breed those way back then they're nice, good luck sorting them out, you can do it!

Unfortunately not holding all of them now, but all the record holders are from my lines, that's to be sure, one through lots of inbreeding and that's how they broke the record lol. Hmm I think the harder part was protecting them, it's a pity people mindlessly spread your hardwork for profit. Which is why I won't sell any horses anymore unless to people in my Coterie. I definitely learnt this lesson over and over again, I've no one to blame but myself lol.

You didn't buy him, it was your Christmas present, you gave me a horse I kept till now too ^~^
Yea I am trying not to sell my lines to the public as well and just age them out if not in use. Well you are holding MOST of them, which is still a really great achievement.

Awh that's really sweet of you! ;) I will make sure we exchange horses again this xmas :)
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Claire_ wrote: Yea I am trying not to sell my lines to the public as well and just age them out if not in use. Well you are holding MOST of them, which is still a really great achievement.

Awh that's really sweet of you! ;) I will make sure we exchange horses again this xmas :)
Yes, it would be advisable to keep them semi private at the least Owo
Especially if you don't need the money, the horses are a reflection of your hard work.

Pity ya just missed the recent Christmas, I was pretty active for a while :D
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

A brief update:

I haven't played much in these weeks, this is only the beginning, I don't think I'll be online much or play at all till the end of this year. So if there is a delay in my response, please understand. Now on to this pathetically short update.

Thoroughbreds:

My Throughbreds are peachy for now, I haven't taken a turn in forever and I forgot everything. and I received great tips from Bitapetrone on how to breed racers for World Records. I can't wait to do as such.

River of Tears

A stallion on the taller side, River boasts a conformation of 66 Speed and pretty good Strength and Stamina, which is ideal for racing. However, he doesn't have a Breeder's Report as good as the conformation, I think he'll do pretty well in the competition ring. If I ever finish training him

Thoroughbred XY

This stallion boasts a Speed of 64 and a fairly good speed comment. He has potential as both a competitor and sire, and I look forward to seeing what he'll become.

Thoroughbred XY

This Silver Dapple stallion boasts a Strength comment that many racers would envy. He has been bred to around 20 mares, and I'm hoping at least some foals won't be trash.

Spotted Saddle Horses:

Before I went inactive and all, I was trying to get more paint markings into them instead of pathetic socks and stockings. Their COI have been decreasing somewhat, and I hope that they'll be bred back to pure fairly soon. As of now, I've no horses to show.
Last edited by Tisha on Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Tisha wrote:Welcome to my Farmlog. I am Champi0nBr66der,

A Breeder of the:

Selle Francais
French Anglo-Arab
Limousin
Belgian
Grade Racer
Pseudo White Horse
Standardbred
Thoroughbred

WORLD RECORDS:

PAST:
› Obstacle Driving [L4, L6, L7, L9]
› Cutting [L2, L6, L10]
› Reining [L1, L4, L5, L6, L7, L10]
› Marathon Driving [L6, L8, L9]
› Cross Country [L1, L5]

›Harness Racing [L8]
› Steeplechasing [L9]
› Marathon Driving [L8, L9]
› Obstacle Driving [L4]
›Harness Racing [L4, L5]
›Harness Racing [L6]
›Steeplechase [L2, L5, L9]
›Harness Racing [L1, L2, L3, L7, L8, L9, L10]

CURRENT:
› Steeplechasing [L3]
› Harness Racing [L4]
› Harness Racing [L5]
› Harness Racing [L3, L10]
› Racing [L2, L4]
› Harness Racing [L9]

›Harness Racing [L8]
› Harness Racing [L1, L5, L7]

MAIN ACCOUNTS:
ChampionStar3
Champi0nBr66der3

HOLDING ACCOUNT:
Champi0nBr66der

GOALS:
-Breed a Marathon and Obstacle Driving Selle Francais related to Thundering Perfection

-Breed more Racehorses with the comment "I think your horse is the next Secretariat!"

-Break more World Records

-Be a respected and successful figure in the HWO community.

-Become the one of the best Racing Breeders

-Have meaningful interactions with players on HWO.

-Learn from the experiences in the game and apply them in my life.

Quality Control

-Horses that I find things lacking will not be sold
-All my racing Grades sold will have at least 55 Speed.
-All horses sold will not have any red stats
-All horses sold will have COI under 85%
-All horses sold will have a future in competing and breeding
-All horses sold will not be useless and a waste of space

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Do NOT sell A horse you bought from me for profit (Unless it's trained, and the highest will be 150K more than what you spent buying it)

Eg. Bought a Racer for 100K, trained it, sold for 250K. (Acceptable)
Eg. Bought a fully trained horse that has titles for 1 million, and sold for 10 million. (Unacceptable)

You will immediately be banned from all my sales, studs, trainings and/or other services if you did so.

Comes into effect on 11/2/2018

Banned Players:

1. horsebreeder18 (and all other accounts)
2. appleloosafarm (and all other accounts)

Favoured HWO'ers Coterie

This Coterie consists of players whom I respect and trust. They have certain benefits and privileges too. If they want to, they can:

1. They can ask for discounted training (Terms and conditions do apply)
2. They can request certain Record Holders up for stud. (Limited breedings)
3. They can request for the purchasing of some racers since I won't sell to the public anymore.

(If you wish to have your name removed, please tell me)

Members(In alphabetical order)
1. Baranduin_Brewster
2. Crosszeria
3. dawnstar.
4. Lysidia
5. mora098
6. sandyleigh79
7. vallers
8. Zer0

Any attempts to get into the coterie will result in immediate ban. That includes asking, bribing and other underhanded methods.

Of 5th of March 2018, I have officially changed my brand name, from Champion Stars to Celestial Stars

TRAINING:
I don't offer public training, but I do train...for a price, of course. Check my farm page for examples.

If I accidentally rehomed your horse...I offer full compensation and will try to make up for it as much as possible.

I joined HWO not very long ago and I decided to make a farm log for my ranch. Edit: (I've been here for two years already )
First off, I would like to thank everyone whose horse I bought or bred to. It really made a difference. Next, I would like to give special mention to stephanie111, 8arbarossa, Baranduin_Brewster, lessthanfish, Malakai10, Claire_2, Bitapetrone and Future Farm in general.
Last but not least, I would like to thank Destany662 for all the dearly loved horses you sold to me.

Note: If anyone is interested in having lessons on how to establish a successful racing line, especially for newbies, feel free to ask me in chat if you see me online.
Do you have any good stallions that you would let me breed with this mare? (she's on my side account, Summer Ranch):

⚡lιgнтnιng cryѕтal
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

PeacefulOreo wrote: Do you have any good stallions that you would let me breed with this mare? (she's on my side account, Summer Ranch):

⚡lιgнтnιng cryѕтal
Sorry, my horses are not up for studding. There are plenty of good studs in the market though.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Claire_ wrote:
Tisha wrote:
Oh okies, feel free to ping me anywhere if you wanna chat and see that I'm on。

How are your horses coming along? Any new goals? I remember you had really nice Dutchies :D
haha alrighties! I will be on for nearly the whole day today so ping me whenever you are free!

Hiya! I was wondering if you have Any good mares or fillies in the Ardennais breed? I have lots of money. Please I really need it to make a new breed. Thanjs. Please message back ASAP.
-Sawd10
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Hello, it has been an extremely long time since I last logged in, and now, it is my third year of playing Horse World Online.

I can't believe how fast time flies, and definitely the community has changed a lot too! I miss my old friends, who had been there for me since the beginning, and my friends now, whom we're still keeping in contact via a discord chat!

A big thank you to everyone who had helped me, Tom and Larissa for founding this wonderful game and I'll be playing actively after my state exams are over, which will be about two more months to go.

Have fun and enjoy the game!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Okay, this time, I'm back for real. My goal is to break the Racing Records and continue breeding my Spotted Saddles for Endurance.

I'm still a bit rusty, but I'll get back into the game soon!

Currently, I'm thinking of crossing my TBs to my older racers, TB crosses or proven competitors. I'm not sure if it'll be too much work or not, but anything to breed the next Record Holder.

My current TBs in training:
Thoroughbred XY

Thoroughbred XY

Thoroughbred XY

Thoroughbred XY

Honestly, I think they're all ugly, I really shouldn't have crossed them to outside blood a few generations back.

Thoroughbred Stockings XY

This is the only cute one, and one who hasn't been bred to Thoroughbreds from other lines. Perhaps I should just rehome all the TBs related to any horse from outside my lines.

On a brighter note, I got an adorable filly born today!
Tapir of <CS>

She has extended markings while her parents have just socks/stockings. I named her after the Tapir, an animal who has markings like her minus the socks.

(Edit) Forgot all about my Spotted Saddles.

SSH Extended Markings XY

This boy here has 61 Stamina, with the comment in his Breeder's Report "This colt can run a marathon and then some!"

It is one of the better stamina comments, and I look forward to seeing what kind of foals he'll produce.

SSH XY

I finally got round to training this boy up, and will use him to pull up the deplorable stats of my current Spotted Saddle breeders as I've crossed them to North African Barbs for the paint markings.

I sure hope I'm not going in circles. They're so frustrating to breed.

(Edited)

Breakthrough of <CS>

Is this a horse or a camel?

Now I just gotta get the speed up! The body type and temperament is good to go!
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:04 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:04 pm