The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

<Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

<Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Post by Tisha »

Welcome to my Farmlog. I am Tisha, formerly Champi0nBr66der,

A Breeder of the:

Selle Francais
French Anglo-Arab
Limousin
Belgian
Grade Racer
Pseudo White Horse
Standardbred
Thoroughbred

WORLD RECORDS:

PAST:
› Obstacle Driving [L4, L6, L7, L9]
› Cutting [L2, L6, L10]
› Reining [L1, L4, L5, L6, L7, L10]
› Marathon Driving [L6, L8, L9]
› Cross Country [L1, L5]

›Harness Racing [L8]
› Steeplechasing [L9]
› Marathon Driving [L8, L9]
› Obstacle Driving [L4]
›Harness Racing [L4, L5]
›Harness Racing [L6]
›Steeplechase [L2, L5, L9]
›Harness Racing [L1, L2, L3, L7, L8, L9, L10]
› Steeplechasing [L3]
› Harness Racing [L4]
› Harness Racing [L5]
› Harness Racing [L3, L10]
› Racing [L2, L4]
› Harness Racing [L9]

›Harness Racing [L8]
› Harness Racing [L1, L5, L7]

CURRENT:
Coming soon lol

MAIN ACCOUNTS:
ChampionStar3
Champi0nBr66der3

HOLDING ACCOUNT:
Champi0nBr66der
Copt3rBoi
Champi0nBreeder2

GOALS:
1. Breed a Marathon and Obstacle Driving Selle Francais related to Thundering Perfection.

2. Break Endurance World Records with my Spotted Saddle horses,

3. Break some World Records with my Thoroughbreds.

CURRENT SALES:
NOT Selling or Studding to the public anymore.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Do NOT sell A horse you bought from me for profit (Unless it's trained, and the highest will be 150K more than what you spent buying it)

Eg. Bought a Racer for 100K, trained it, sold for 250K. (Acceptable)
Eg. Bought a fully trained horse that has titles for 1 million, and sold for 10 million. (Unacceptable)

You will immediately be banned from all my sales, studs, trainings and/or other services if you did so.

Comes into effect on 11/2/2018

Banned Players:

1. horsebreeder18 (and all other accounts)
2. appleloosafarm (and all other accounts)

Favoured HWO'ers Coterie

This Coterie consists of players whom I respect and trust. They have certain benefits and privileges too. If they want to, they can:

1. They can ask for discounted training (Terms and conditions do apply)
2. They can request certain Record Holders up for stud. (Limited breedings)
3. They can request for the purchasing of some racers since I won't sell to the public anymore.

(If you wish to have your name removed, please tell me)

Members(In alphabetical order)
1. Baranduin_Brewster
2. Crosszeria
3. dawnstar.
4. Lysidia
5. mora098
6. sandyleigh79
7. vallers
8. Zer0

Of 5th of March 2018, I have officially changed my brand name, from Champion Stars to Celestial Stars

TRAINING:
I don't offer public training, but I do train...for a price, of course. Check my farm page for examples.

If I accidentally rehomed your horse...I offer full compensation and will try to make up for it as much as possible.

I joined HWO not very long ago and I decided to make a farm log for my ranch. Edit: (I've been here for 5+ years now!)
First off, I would like to thank everyone whose horses I bought or bred to. It really made a difference. Next, I would like to give special mention to stephanie111, 8arbarossa, Baranduin_Brewster, lessthanfish, Malakai10, Claire_2, Bitapetrone and Future Farm in general.

Last but not least, I would like to thank Destany662 for all the dearly loved horse you sold to me.

Note: If anyone is interested in having lessons on how to establish a successful racing line, especially for newbies, feel free to ask me in chat if you see me online.
Last edited by Tisha on Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:32 am, edited 124 times in total.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: Champion Stars Ranch <CS>

Post by Farant »

Sterling Obsidian is also an ancestor of almost ALL {EDH} horses at the moment.
ChampionStar3
Visit My Farm

Post by ChampionStar3 »

About My Racers

-I pride myself on having horses with a lower COI than other high quality Racehorses.

-My horses are carefully selected and bred, to produce the best possible Racehorses.

-During foal season, about 20 racehorses are born, and about 80% are rehomed.

-I only keep horses with more than 55 Speed, 25 Strength and 30 Stamina in their Conformation Score. (In general)

-About once every year, an exceptionally good foal is born, it is then trained to 99.8% at least in every stat.

-Unless I have a reason to, I rarely stud out my horses or sell them, so if you see one, you should jump at the chance!

-My Racers are sold at extremely high prices, the highest being around 10+ million or so (I can't remember)

THE PERFECT BODY CONFORMATION

I prefer horses with proportional bodies, but I don't empathise too much on it.

Heart Shaker of <CS>

This is Heart Shaker, a 66 Speed Stallion. He also has good Strength and Stamina. This is the body conformation that I seek. A well built horse with great stats.

<CS> THE STORY BEGINS... (Racehorses)
It all started when I saw
M-RSÆShockwave Monarch

for sale.
I bought him from Malakai10 at 30k (I think) I then fully trained and entered him in competitions. He won me quite a lot of money (At that time, I was pretty much broke with less than 5k in my bank balance) I had already bought
Creek's Burr of <CS>

from Musen32. Then, I started my racing project.

The Notable horses:
Bought from Malakai10
P-S-F-Po-C-M-RSÆ Dappled Flower

Bred from Dappled Flower and EVI Hallowed**, my racing line has thus begun.
Lady Love of <CS>

Bred from Petite Fille of <CS> and SMGCh.++ Rh RSÆ Music Party, she's the ancestor of some of my best racing horses today.
Fleur Delacour of <CS>

Bought from someone(I forgot, I don't think it's vallers) He was the main reason why Flash existed.
Flash: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/966383
Guided Treasure

One of the horses with 65 speed
Musical Treasure of <CS>

Stud who created Adder. And Darkie
Darkie: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/939706
Starry Road of <CS>

Father of Flash and many others
Adder of <CS>

Mother of Flash and Quicksilver(Among others)
Quicksilver: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1056447
Dove of <CS>

One of my good broodmares:

Osis of <CS>

My Favourites:
Saved me from financial crisis
Light Monarch of <CS>

Helped provide for barns and pastures
Silver Monarch of <CS>

Gave me beautiful foals
Vasyl

Made me proud of myself :lol:
Flash of <CS>
Last edited by ChampionStar3 on Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:34 am, edited 14 times in total.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

ChampionStar3 wrote:
Farant wrote:Sterling Obsidian is also an ancestor of almost ALL {EDH} horses at the moment.
Are there any stallions unrelated to him? Cause I have a mare that is his sister and want to I want breed her to an unrelated horse
You may look on my side account, I think Shockwave is unrelated, but he may be not too good for that.
ChampionStar3
Visit My Farm

Post by ChampionStar3 »

My Standardbred Story:

My Standardbreds are dearly beloved to me, I have had lots of happiness in breeding them and seeing them achieve phenomenal things. Looking back, they actually originated from fairly humble origins.

Would you believe me if I said my first Standardbred had a horrible Breeders Report with no gold/green stats and a GP of 40K?

Truly, it makes me feel proud of all the work I've done.

The story begins:

At that time, I had broken a few World Records with my Grade Racers and Mixed breed Racers.
Silver Wind of <CS>

Ignited Love of <CS>

Conner of <CS>

There are actually too many to list, so I just listed some of my more notable Ex Record Holders.

I thought, since they were already fetching in a pretty good amount of money from competitions and sales, I might as well make them a purebred, which will increase my reputation of a Racing Breeder. So I did some research. I was leaning towards Harness Racing, and what's one popular breed in real life? The Standardbred! So my mind made up, I started on the arduous journey of breeding the Standardbred.

My goals:

-To succeed in breeding Record Holding Standardbreds.

-To succeed in making my Standardbreds well known and envied.

-Build my Reputation as a breeder that deserves her username.

With these three goals in mind, I bred my Standardbreds.

I remember I was a little shocked that such a high profile and well loved breed in real life had little to no work done on them in HWO. That just made my job tougher, so I searched and bought the breeds necessary to create the Standies off the market.

I am able to trace my line all the way to Lakewood Hermes bred by Lakewood, a stallion I am grateful was up for stud.

I have another line which I used a Narragansett Pacer stud whose breeder was Lakewood too.

One of my Standies from humble origins. Dark Mage of <CS>

As you can see, her conformation is not ideal for a racer, so I had to put in lots of work to make it work.

I crossed my Standies with my Grades and the results were better than I thought. Fast forward a little.
Dark Clouds of <CS>

Dark Clouds sired my first Standardbred RH,
Dark Glass of <CS>

I knew that my work was not done, and continued to work towards my vision of Standardbreds that I wanted.

Time skip to City of <CS>

Who sired my beloved Standardbred,
Danger of <CS>

That was not the end, I was only reaching the peak of my breeding.

Danger sired many foals, however, I had other lines of Standardbreds to prevent inbreeding from getting too severe.

A lovely Standardbred Mix, with the best speed comment in the game.
Reflection of <CS>

The offspring of Reflection were of a good number, and that lead to my Racing World Domination with Standardbreds.

Current RHs:(Bred by me)

Harness Racing:
Iron Lark of <CS>

Iron Soul's Sigh of <CS>

Cashmere of <CS>

Dawn's Luck of <CS>

Spirited Lark of <CS>

Soulmate of <CS>

Steeplechasing:
Red Love of <CS>

Notable Standardbreds:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1362936
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1265145

My last words:

While breeding these Standardbreds, I've learnt many things. Those that will aid me in breeding I will keep secret. The other lessons I will share.

Nothing comes easy, you need commitment and hard work to achieve anything. Friends and moral support are important too.

All in all, breeding Standardbreds were a great experience I would never forget. And as I part with them, it feels like a little piece of my heart have been left behind.
Last edited by ChampionStar3 on Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
8arbeRouge
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbeRouge »

i have seen you have (ab)used one of my studs.. normally when i put a stud up for 10.000 its because i just use him myself, but big players like yourself can still use it. I put him up for sale if you want, and i lowered the stud fee :)
Next time if you see a stud you wanna use multiple times, let me know and i lower the price for big breeders (10 spermshots for the price of 5, lol) got some HGP 60K+ studs with green strenght aswell, wich i can make available specially for you
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

8arbeRouge wrote:i have seen you have (ab)used one of my studs.. normally when i put a stud up for 10.000 its because i just use him myself, but big players like yourself can still use it. I put him up for sale if you want, and i lowered the stud fee :)
Next time if you see a stud you wanna use multiple times, let me know and i lower the price for big breeders (10 spermshots for the price of 5, lol) got some HGP 60K+ studs with green strenght aswell, wich i can make available specially for you
Oh, I see, well, I'm really sorry, I didn't see this post :cry:
Really hope your offer still stands :D
<CS> Racers
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Its cheaper then 10.000 now, right? :) tnx for your reply :D
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

It had been a while since I've even glanced at this farm log.
Right now, I've been breeding Log Pull horses, Cutting horses and Racing Horses.

I've decided to breed Belgian horses as Steph gave me a Belgian horse with green strength. I decided to breed a better one to thank her, thus, I tried(the key word) breeding them. Only after buying Mononoke
(http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/863368) and Brown Hawk
(http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/847302) from 8arbarossa, then things started looking up. I then decided that I might as well not stop there and try to improve the breed for everyone. Long story short, here are some of my favorite horses!

Ranking 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th respectively.
Granite of <CS>

Loki of <CS>

Yuri of <CS>

Serene of <CS>

As you should have noticed, they have really bad tempo, so I'm not giving up on this project yet.

As for cutting horses, I've never really seen any horses with great Agility, thus I'm trying to see what is the best remark for agility. This is a small project, thus I only have three horses to show.

Darkie of <CS>

and
Starry Road of <CS>

and
Iris of <CS>

As for Racing horses, I have been breeding them for a really long time already, and still am going to continue doing so.
These are some of my favorite horses:
Musical Treasure of <CS>

Guided Treasure

Adrift Monarch of <CS>

Silver Monarch of <CS>

Silver Monarch being one of my best horses whose prize money helped a lot!
I will continue to upgrade my farm log, look forward to the next post!
Last edited by Tisha on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

8arbarossa wrote:Its cheaper then 10.000 now, right? :) tnx for your reply :D
Yes, Thanks for lowering the price! It's only right I reply you after leaving you hanging :D
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:07 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:07 am