Community Forum

<Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: <Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1267485 I've got a new foal I need trained :D I'll pay you $800k, sound good?
No can do, I'm really busy.
<CS> Racers
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1267485 I've got a new foal I need trained :D I'll pay you $800k, sound good?
No can do, I'm really busy.
Oh okay I understand! Lemme know when you aren't as busy ;)
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote: Oh okay I understand! Lemme know when you aren't as busy ;)
It wouldn't be anytime soon, as there are six horses waiting for training in my holding account. :(
<CS> Racers
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote: Oh okay I understand! Lemme know when you aren't as busy ;)
It wouldn't be anytime soon, as there are six horses waiting for training in my holding account. :(
Wow yikes!! :shock:
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

An update.

So, I'm having a sale for my exclusive racers. Not gonna lie, they can be costly. But, all most of the time they're worth it. Here's the sales topic if you're interested.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 15&t=12126

If you're filthy rich, it's a good money dump.

My line of Dappled Silver Smoky Creams.

Gold Rush of <CS>

Named after the song my band is playing, Gold Rush, he's full of untapped potential with great stats and a good Breeder's Report. Along with the great speed comment, "I think your horse is the next Secretariat!" He does have the looks too. So aesthetically pleasing to look at. I love the Silver Gene. He'll be fully trained soon. Can't wait to see him in action. Is he the next big thing?

Gold Nuggets of <CS>

Named after his metallic coat and lovely dapples, he sure looks like he's been dipped in molten gold. He's a looker! As we Chinese would say, 帅哥Actually I named him Gold Rush but decided to swap their names. Gold Rush was originally Gold Nuggets.

Citrine of <CS>

Named after a transparent, yellow variety of Quartz, ranging in color from pale to golden yellow, honey or almost brown, and may contain rainbow or sparkle inclusions. The name comes from the French word citron, meaning lemon. Hey, I need inspiration. So his sire, Stone, has foals who are named after stones...like semi-precious gemstones and gemstones and minerals. Yeah. He has a pretty okay Breeder's Report and okay stats. His name suits him too.

Rhodium Rolex of <CS>

A handsome 65 Speed fully trained stallion with a good Breeder's Report and good stats.

Reflection of <CS>

Another good looking stallion. Has potential as well. Great stud also.
<CS> Racers
Lysidia
Visit My Farm

Post by Lysidia »

This farmlog is immaculate. Very nicely done, Champ!

I'll be stalking this regularly.

I have to say Light Monarch of <CS> is my favorite. Very handsome boy you have there.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Lysidia wrote:This farmlog is immaculate. Very nicely done, Champ!

I'll be stalking this regularly.

I have to say Light Monarch of <CS> is my favorite. Very handsome boy you have there.
Thank you. It's not up to date, though. Maybe when I have the time...I'll revamp it. It's probably gonna be in June, though.

That's funny.

Yes, I liked him and his lovely Grullo coat. Along with his earnings. I'm pretty sure you can find him in the top horses in endurance. Sad to say, he's not mine anymore. And it was a very, very long time ago.
<CS> Racers
Raven
Visit My Farm

Post by Raven »

Hey!
I really like this one here http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1262505
I offer 5.000.000$ ;)
Thank you!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Raven wrote:Hey!
I really like this one here http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1262505
I offer 5.000.000$ ;)
Thank you!
Thank you for your interest.
I'm sorry, but I'll have to politely decline your offer. He's one of my so called "elite" horses. And I rarely sell any of my elite horses. That is, unless you're on my Favoured HWO'ers Coterie and even members have restrictions.

If you like, you can wander around my farm. I'm now working on Thoroughbreds a breed you're familiar with. If you see something you like you can always ask.
<CS> Racers
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

String of Standardbred Record Holders

Iron Lark of <CS>

Harness Racing Level 3 and 10

Danger of <CS>

Steeplechase Level 9

Dark Glass of <CS>

Steeplechase Level 4