The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

<Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Rockfall Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: <Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Post by Rockfall Ranch »

Hello!
I just wanted to say that your Farm Log is absolutely amazing. It's neat, not cluttered, detailed and is interesting.
And I love your horses, as well. They're beautiful and majestic-looking.
It was nice to see another ARMY on this game, I have to say that I haven't seen any others. I'm like BTS' biggest fan.
Best wishes,
Rockfall Ranch
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Rockfall Ranch wrote:Hello!
I just wanted to say that your Farm Log is absolutely amazing. It's neat, not cluttered, detailed and is interesting.
It was nice to see another ARMY on this game, I have to say that I haven't seen any others. I'm like BTS' biggest fan.
Best wishes,
Rockfall Ranch
Hello,
You flatter me. Apart from these good things, is there anything I can do to improve it? I've a lot of time on my hands once the holidays start.
Thank you, I put a lot of effort into them. Especially my Racing Standardbreds.
Yes, it is for me too! There are some other ARMYs, we could rant about BTS and fangirl over them.

Best Regards,
Champi0nBr66der3
<CS> Racers
Rockfall Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Rockfall Ranch »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Rockfall Ranch wrote:Hello!
Best wishes,
Rockfall Ranch
Hello,
You flatter me. Apart from these good things, is there anything I can do to improve it? I've a lot of time on my hands once the holidays start.
Thank you, I put a lot of effort into them. Especially my Racing Standardbreds.
Yes, it is for me too! There are some other ARMYs, we could rant about BTS and fangirl over them.

Best Regards,
Champi0nBr66der3
No, really, it's one of the best Farm Logs I've seen on Horse World Online.
Maybe like, add a "Horse of the Week"? The best foal you've bred every week. I don't know. It doesn't need improvement because it is so good already.
Yes! Really? I don't know anybody else.
Actually, I saw a player named Zero or something, I think they're an ARMY as well. They said so on their profile.
Have a nice day!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Rockfall Ranch wrote: No, really, it's one of the best Farm Logs I've seen on Horse World Online.
Maybe like, add a "Horse of the Week"? The best foal you've bred every week. I don't know. It doesn't need improvement because it is so good already.
Yes! Really? I don't know anybody else.
Actually, I saw a player named Zero or something, I think they're an ARMY as well. They said so on their profile.
Have a nice day!
If you insist.
That's a good idea, I'll soon revamp my Farmlog once I have the time to spare. Hopefully it'll be less cluttered with less redundant posts and others. There is always room for improvement, something I know.
I do know a few, Zer0 is one. There's another, Crosszeria. Maybe you'll meet her in chat. She's pretty friendly.
Thank you, and you too.
<CS> Racers
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Update:

After breeding many successful and elegant Standardbreds, I have decided, sadly, to stop breeding them. It is with great regret that I do so, since much blood, sweat and tears went into breeding them. Hence, I might hold an auction for them, in which there is a list of terms and conditions/rules/regulations and only if you adhere to them, then you can post and acknowledge that you have seen and agreed with it. (It is not confirmed)

Now, I've decided to breed racing Thoroughbreds and Spotted Saddle Racers, in which is a pretty nice change from my awesome Standardbreds as they need lots of work on.

Speaking of awesome Standardbreds, my horse, Iron Soul's Sigh of <CS>
, had broken a few World Records. In which consist of the disciplines Racing and Harness Racing.

My last word on Standardbreds...
To dawnstar.:
dawnstar. wrote:Do continue to work on these beautiful horses and continue my legacy.
Right, now on Thoroughbreds...

My Thoroughbreds are slowly getting better, and at the same time, shorter. I'm trying to get them back to 16 hh+ but they are around 14 hh for now.

Here's a notable Thoroughbred who isn't shabby. He's a pretty Silver Dapple, with a 5 Star in the Thoroughbred evaluation book.
Thoroughbred XY

I have a speed 65 metallic black Thoroughbred filly. Unfortunately, she's lacking in the Stamina and GP department.
Triple Tiara of <CS>

I'll update on my Spotted Saddle Horses once I have a few good ones.
<CS> Racers
dawnstar.
Visit My Farm

Post by dawnstar. »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: My last word on Standardbreds...
To dawnstar.:
dawnstar. wrote:Do continue to work on these beautiful horses and continue my legacy.
I'm very honored that you see me as worthy enough to continue your work with this beautiful breed and I will keep doing so. If you ever feel like breeding them again I will be there and would love to give some to you!

Your Thoroughbreds look gorgeous by the way, I wish you the best of luck on making awesome racers!

I really miss you in chat by the way sweety! <3
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

dawnstar. wrote: I'm very honored that you see me as worthy enough to continue your work with this beautiful breed and I will keep doing so. If you ever feel like breeding them again I will be there and would love to give some to you!

Your Thoroughbreds look gorgeous by the way, I wish you the best of luck on making awesome racers!

I really miss you in chat by the way sweety! <3
Thank you, I appreciate it, very much so! Do try to keep their COI down lolz.

Thank you, you flatter me. I'm trying to make them awesome enough to crack a few Records like with my Standardbreds. The only drawback is that they are already pretty good, which makes it harder to compete XD

I'll try to be in chat more often, unnie!
<CS> Racers
dawnstar.
Visit My Farm

Post by dawnstar. »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Thank you, I appreciate it, very much so! Do try to keep their COI down lolz.

Thank you, you flatter me. I'm trying to make them awesome enough to crack a few Records like with my Standardbreds. The only drawback is that they are already pretty good, which makes it harder to compete XD

I'll try to be in chat more often, unnie!
Haha I will try my best, it's getting better already :D

Yeah I was surprised to see how good they are, confo as well as BR! Best of luck on making some awesome TBs too :3

Thanks but don't stress yourself, I just miss you but if you don't got the time that's fine too!
Crosszeria
Visit My Farm

Post by Crosszeria »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Welcome to my Farmlog. I am Champi0nBr66der,

Note: If anyone is interested in having lessons on how to establish a successful racing line, especially for newbies, feel free to ask me in chat if you see me online.

I have literally never met anyone as sweet as Champion. When I first started she and Zer0 were the first people to talk to me and help me start up. Though I don't play the game quite the same as anyone else does (I hoard horses rather than breed or train like most XD) she helped me every step of the way. She's honest about what she means, and expects the same from you. Treat her honestly and respectfully, and you've made an amazing friend and ally!!! :D
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

dawnstar. wrote: Haha I will try my best, it's getting better already :D

Yeah I was surprised to see how good they are, confo as well as BR! Best of luck on making some awesome TBs too :3

Thanks but don't stress yourself, I just miss you but if you don't got the time that's fine too!
Yea, don't be afraid to ask if you want a particular horse for stud.

Yep, I'll need it.

Mmm, I miss you too! Have lots of things to tell you!
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:45 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:45 pm